Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

<Is that a halo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?>
Part of me wants to believe that's the same pair of panties you posted before and you simply reveal the side that's appropriate, like Mood Panties. Then again, if you're showing someone your panties in person your mood is probably obvious. Also, if they were the same they'd be the physical embodiment of a notion I've held for many years.

Oops! Almost forgot...

Hawt! Rawr! Yum! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Cheers

Last edited:
G'day pervs 😘
Now this is what I call dedication to your pervs. While at the doctor's office you still make the time to snap a couple of pictures between your check-in with the nurse and time with the doctor. Oh wait...

Maybe you were about to get a massage. I hope it came with a Happy Ending! Let's see what other possibilities come to mind for why you're nearly naked in a room with an anatomy poster.

Dang it! I got stuck at you nearly naked.

Cheers

POV: you wake up next to me 🤍
<o|oor
That's impressive! 5 minutes to completion.

I know, completing in 5 minutes usually isn't considered impressive nor does a man normally comment on said not impressive feat but my brain went all a kilter for a few moments. I wonder why?

🤔

Hey, little sister, what is it you wish?
Hey, little sister, what's your vice or wish?

Since you're more like a song I thought I should frame my post as more like a song.

Cheers

Back