Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Last week I posted this photo in my thread and a friend thought it was me. I was flattered, but definitely not me. He requested that I recreate the photo.

… I did my best 🤍🎀

(I also did one with black stockings like the inspo photo, lest you think I don’t care about such details, but I like the matching better and it fits the theme)
Your friend is my hero 💪

Last week I posted this photo in my thread and a friend thought it was me. I was flattered, but definitely not me. He requested that I recreate the photo.

… I did my best 🤍🎀
View attachment 2390149
(I also did one with black stockings like the inspo photo, lest you think I don’t care about such details, but I like the matching better and it fits the theme)
So glad you recreated it! :love: :love:

… I did my best 🤍🎀
/🎀V🎀\
Reminds me of a couple of old threads where men and women did their best to recreate works of art.

Knowing you had reasonably good facsimiles of the necessary props on hand does make the mind wander and wonder.
White coffee cup, whiskey creamer, bewbs, and me being done with the day already.
I don't see a knife JAF or any other obvious cutting utensils.

Oh wait, I've been on the wrong end of your sarcastic side. You are MORE than sufficiently armed to cut people deep. 🩸
So now we're up to 2 still in bed and 1 at the breakfast table. Clearly I didn't get the memo and made it all the way to my laptop. 🛏️
And with the hour past I'll say we're 2-1-1 for bed, table and shower. I believe it was a normal sheer curtain Melanie but shower curtain fits the morning routine theme better. Well, unless flashing the street is part of your normal morning routine. 😉

Cheers

… I did my best 🤍🎀

you certainly win the who wore it better.

… I did my best 🤍🎀

those thighs, that belly, those stockings & panties. heaven exists! 😇

Back