Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

Last week I posted this photo in my thread and a friend thought it was me. I was flattered, but definitely not me. He requested that I recreate the photo.

… I did my best 🤍🎀

✨

(I also did one with black stockings like the inspo photo, lest you think I don’t care about such details, but I like the matching better and it fits the theme)

Last edited:
Last week I posted this photo in my thread and a friend thought it was me. I was flattered, but definitely not me. He requested that I recreate the photo.

… I did my best 🤍🎀
View attachment 2390149
(I also did one with black stockings like the inspo photo, lest you think I don’t care about such details, but I like the matching better and it fits the theme)
I think you look better than the original! :love:
A very sexy picture!

… I did my best 🤍🎀

Kinda think this one is better than the first!! Great idea

… I did my best 🤍🎀
View attachment 2390149
You did a great job recreating it!

… I did my best 🤍🎀
View attachment 2390149
Beautiful

Gotta hit the shower ...
Me too now... a cold one. 🥵

An oldie but it fits the theme..
Do bad girls get a flogging from you? AFAF. 😏

Oh my goodness 😍
Thank you. 🌹

Oh, yes please.
😘

*cuddles* 😍😍😍😈
🥰🥰🥰

White on a gloomy Wednesday
You've brightened up my day, lovely lady. 😍

And beautiful curves!
Thanks! 🌹

WOW!! Such a sexy pic!!! :love: :devilish:
Glad you like it, Guy. 😘

… I did my best 🤍🎀

And your best is amazing. Better than the original. 😍

White coffee cup, whiskey creamer, bewbs, and me being done with the day already.
I'll just appreciate your post from a safe distance. 😍

Back