Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

They just are; one happens to be just 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 and the others -
And in fairness, that 19, (because Scot’s leaving… ☹️) aren’t there because they’re stereotypically fit or sexy or whatever, (though… let’s face it they’re also that! 🥵😂). They’re fun, or intelligent, or inspiring or whatever else- and I’ve chatted with them in some way
So the simple answer is - stfu Mia 😂 - inspire me!
😁 I just checked my inbox and we'd had a little chat, how to inspire you, you'll have to give us a clue. 😉
I could show you how I keep things growing

😁 I just checked my inbox and we'd had a little chat, how to inspire you, you'll have to give us a clue. 😉
I could show you how I keep things growing
Hm well what do you think of the 5 guys so far, (if include Scot for the moment)? All quite different people, so, get a sense maybe?
And @jason28053 , why are we not getting more than your avatar chest from this?! 😂

And in fairness, that 19, (because Scot’s leaving… ☹️) aren’t there because they’re stereotypically fit or sexy or whatever, (though… let’s face it they’re also that! 🥵😂). They’re fun, or intelligent, or inspiring or whatever else- and I’ve chatted with them in some way
7D0A8C376B68D9E508D833FB58608B4E7E7E4415

Also just a slight self edit before I stfu so everyone can get back to seducing us 🥵🥵🥵
the one I said is 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵 is actually ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ - it’s not just about ‘hotness’, it’s sometimes for real hotness.
Or that casual tilt of that lovely body, or teasing lift of material or sexy smile or… what was my point?!

Whoever you made this for is very, very lucky! 🥵
This may be a good time to let you know that
if you ever need a second set of eyes-for quality control-let me know. I could make the time.
Nah wasn’t made for anyone in particular. It’s a few years old now.

Well the whole set is about 25 gifs so you may need to make more time than 1st imagined! 😂

Back