Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

I snapped a photo while my hubby got me some ice cream. 🤣 I have to grab the opportunities when they present themselves😉
@JustAnotherFlower tasked us with selective color. I used PicsArt and a selective color tool, chose the blue of the flowers in my jammies and then ran a paper filter to get the Polaroid effect. I added a little noise to make it look more grainy and here you go.
I'm glad I got a minute to try the challenge!
View attachment 2411489
We are all glad you got a minute. Send hubby for more ice cream. 😁

I snapped a photo while my hubby got me some ice cream. 🤣 I have to grab the opportunities when they present themselves😉
@JustAnotherFlower tasked us with selective color. I used PicsArt and a selective color tool, chose the blue of the flowers in my jammies and then ran a paper filter to get the Polaroid effect. I added a little noise to make it look more grainy and here you go.
View attachment 2411489
This is beautiful and something totally different than I’ve seen from you before. This challenge shows another side of people and I love that. 🩷

View attachment 2411489
Beautiful, and soft, and a perfect opportunity seized! 😍

giphy.gif

View attachment 2411489
That is a great shot taken in the moment! Your hubby is a very lucky man! :love:
I like what you did with the pic too.

😊 Thank you kindly, hon.

Thanks! I swear, it's the direct downward angle shot. I couldn't use the ceiling fan like @Lmizzler suggested. I ended up putting a kitchen chair on top of the bed, set a laundry basket ontop of it, extended out the tripod fully to hang off the bed, then used a large throw to hold the tripod down. 😅
I want a pic of this setup…that’s epic.

But the shot you ended up with…. 🥵

DO NOT judge me... 😳

And yes, I realize there was an opened cardboard box in the background. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I laugh at the fact that seeing the open cardboard box was your primary concern.

We live in a real world, our houses aren’t Southern Living photo shoots! Your bedroom still looks better put together than mine! 🤣

Awesome set up, though! Ingenuity is an amazing thing

I laugh at the fact that seeing the open cardboard box was your primary concern.

We live in a real world, our houses aren’t Southern Living photo shoots! Your bedroom still looks better put together than mine! 🤣

Awesome set up, though! Ingenuity is an amazing thing
😆😆😆 I absolutely hate room clutter, even though it happens naturally. I try to keep things tidy but that damned box irritated me. It was disposed of shortly after my photo session. And the only reason I have a photo of this abomination was so @akaSol Could laugh at it.
Are you any relation to Rube Goldberg? :LOL:
I'm a Redneck... that probably has something to do with it. 🤪

Selective Coloring using Snapseed...
1000022177-jpg.2411185

-Shoot the photo in color.
-Open the photo in Snapseed, go to Tools, select Tune Image.
-Turn the saturation all the way down to 0 and fiddle with anything else while here (Shadows,Light, etc.) Click the checkmark to save progress.
- Click the Edit Stack mark (looks like a curved arrow at the upper right.) Then select View Edits.
- Bottom right now, click on Tune Image, then the square with a paintbrush.
- Far left now, Click the Invert icon. (Looks like a half circle with shading.) Then click the eyeball on the right. The image will shift to red (this helps to see where you're selecting to colorize.) The numbers in the middle should be at zero unless you want a pastel look then tinker around at 25. If you oops while drawing with your fingertip, turn it back to 100 to erase the oops.
- if at any time, you want to see how it's going click the eyeball icon again.
😮‍💨 My fingers are tired now...
Zoweee wowow......my fingers are about to be busy too

Selective Coloring using Snapseed...

-Shoot the photo in color.
-Open the photo in Snapseed, go to Tools, select Tune Image.
-Turn the saturation all the way down to 0 and fiddle with anything else while here (Shadows,Light, etc.) Click the checkmark to save progress.
- Click the Edit Stack mark (looks like a curved arrow at the upper right.) Then select View Edits.
- Bottom right now, click on Tune Image, then the square with a paintbrush.
- Far left now, Click the Invert icon. (Looks like a half circle with shading.) Then click the eyeball on the right. The image will shift to red (this helps to see where you're selecting to colorize.) The numbers in the middle should be at zero unless you want a pastel look then tinker around at 25. If you oops while drawing with your fingertip, turn it back to 100 to erase the oops.
- if at any time, you want to see how it's going click the eyeball icon again.
😮‍💨 My fingers are tired now...
not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

Back