Chaos: Don't Stress, Undress

DO NOT judge me... šŸ˜³

And yes, I realize there was an opened cardboard box in the background. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
This is Litā€¦no place for judgement here. If Iā€™m judging anything, itā€™s the engineering genius that you used to come up with this setup! ā™„ļø

Good for you for going to all lengths to get the shot. It was definitely well worth it. One of the best of yours Iā€™ve seen!

Okay, let me try this. One of the goofy things I like to do is add a ā€œcensoredā€ bar over my naughty bits. Full frontal shots of me arenā€™t all that great, and this way I donā€™t have to link it. Unless thereā€™s a well defined peen shadow, then Iā€™ll still link it.

I take the picture as normal, either selfie mode or on a timer, then crop it to size. I use an app called Censor and draw the black bar over what I want to cover. There is also a way to pixelate what you want to hide, but I donā€™t use that one too much.

After that, I open Photo Editor and use the text function to write ā€œcensoredā€ over the bar. I also use that to put my name on my pics.

Attachments

• IMG_6515.jpeg
    IMG_6515.jpeg
    276.5 KB · Views: 19
Okay, let me try this. One of the goofy things I like to do is add a ā€œcensoredā€ bar over my naughty bits. Full frontal shots of me arenā€™t all that great, and this way I donā€™t have to link it. Unless thereā€™s a well defined peen shadow, then Iā€™ll still link it.

I take the picture as normal, either selfie mode or on a timer, then crop it to size. I use an app called Censor and draw the black bar over what I want to cover. There is also a way to pixelate what you want to hide, but I donā€™t use that one too much.

After that, I open Photo Editor and use the text function to write ā€œcensoredā€ over the bar. I also use that to put my name on my pics.
I see a little but of a "peen shadow." (stealing that term) šŸ¤­

Back