Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh. What is with these men that don't realise that to make me want to meet them they need to wake up my interest online first? Simply asking is not going to do it.

Referring to a Finnish guy in Fetlife, living 2h away from where I intend to move. So it's not even just a question of casually meeting for a coffee, it takes some arranging.

Last edited:
Gosh. What is with these men that don't realise that to make me want to meet them they need to wake up my interest online first? Simply asking is not going to do it.

Referring to a Finnish guy in Fetlife, living 2h away from where I intend to move. So it's now even just a question of casually meeting for a coffee, it takes some arranging.
Because a lot of men don't want to or know how to put in any actual effort!

"Upon second thought I don't feel a connection even online and I'd rather not waste each other's time. Take care, I hope you find what you're looking for"
Hmm, such a fine way of putting it might indeed feel like too fine for him 😁

Now just trying to find a way to politely fade out, as he's been polite and doesn't deserve nastyness. It appears he just doesn't have a way with words...
He may be completely different in the flesh? Getting to know someone ‘online’ isn’t easy for everyone. You could as easily have a great connection with someone who has a way with words on a keyboard but be completely different face to face.

He may be completely different in the flesh? Getting to know someone ‘online’ isn’t easy for everyone. You could as easily have a great connection with someone who has a way with words on a keyboard but be completely different face to face.
I don't connect well with people who aren't even able to put well into words what they want from a partner or relationship. He seemed to totally lack any analysing skills whatsoever, and that's not for me.

He considered himself normal, except for being dom. Wasn't able to tell much more, except for his hobby as a budoka. Wasn't able to describe what being a dom means to him in practice.

I don't connect well with people who aren't even able to put well into words what they want from a partner or relationship. He seemed to totally lack any analysing skills whatsoever, and that's not for me.

He considered himself normal, except for being dom. Wasn't able to tell much more, except for his hobby as a budoka. Wasn't able to describe what being a dom means to him in practice.
Oh I missed the part where you said you met him on Fetlife! Nuff said!!
Hopefully you have better luck next time 🤞🏻

Blah. Around noon already, and I have done nothing of the things I must do before leaving for Midsummer weekend.

It's annoying when asthma puts me in the "don't wanna do anything" mode.

Blah. Around noon already, and I have done nothing of the things I must do before leaving for Midsummer weekend.

It's annoying when asthma puts me in the "don't wanna do anything" mode.
Is it possible to just do one thing on the list? Small progress is progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back