Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember I once asked a question about the timezones in this thread. I still haven't got an answer.

Me, 1
The intellectual ones, 0
What was the question?
Cheeseburger cheeseburger cheesburger.
No coke. Only Pepsi
Yes, thank you! We might have already had this conversation, but Pepsi is definitely better than Coke. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok that didn't go as planned. Sorry. How about this one?
View attachment 2157412
Why do you try picking a fight with me when I'm not around ๐Ÿ˜
Oh, don't let @Diosax see this๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
and please have it on record that i do like pineapple on pizza :ROFLMAO: :p
I knew I love you โค๏ธ
She'd have seen it anyways. She's got Pineapple-dar
So true ๐Ÿ˜‚
"Did someone said pineapple"

Hi all
Long day
What did I miss?

So I just ventured into chat.. wasn't so scary. Did get a hi from a guy right away. Figured out how to make it less annoying with not auto-scrolling and not showing when people are joining or leaving. But could not see any other rooms besides the lobby. Are there others?

So I just ventured into chat.. wasn't so scary. Did get a hi from a guy right away. Figured out how to make it less annoying with not auto-scrolling and not showing when people are joining or leaving. But could not see any other rooms besides the lobby. Are there others?
Yup. There's a little plus sign by the heading that says lobby where you can join other rooms..

I've been wanting to check it out but I'm a little intimidated by it. And I don't want to run into someone ๐Ÿ‘€

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back