Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get Nebs started on her saying fuck! Well actually do I wanna hear it
1OSqABHZeMVN copy.jpg
God I know cheeky. I’m totally fucked
You're not!! It's not too late & you don't need much to start with... Check out the Financial Gym - lots of good advice
Errrr… 😬 got to have money to with money
Only a little! Gotta start somewhere. You're still young...
You're welcome women. He won't slide into your dms now

😂

The troll or the protester? 😂
Really, you're asking me that???? Besides the fact that the protester was a million times more good looking, even without the political beliefs 😂

You're not!! It's not too late & you don't need much to start with... Check out the Financial Gym - lots of good advice

Only a little! Gotta start somewhere. You're still young...
I agree on this in all seriousness. I feel like i got a late start bc of going to grad school and all that

Nebs obviously no pressure and don't get stressed out. Lmk if you want me to send some tiktoks your way lol
Really, you're asking me that???? Besides the fact that the protester was a million times more good looking, even without the political beliefs 😂
Well you said it not me 😂😂

I agree on this in all seriousness. I feel like i got a late start bc of going to grad school and all that

Nebs obviously no pressure and don't get stressed out. Lmk if you want me to send some tiktoks your way lol

Well you said it not me 😂😂
Omg. No tiktoks thank you. If I stop to watch a video I’ll be 6 pages behind instead of 3. @cheekygirl75 im not THAT young. I’m def going to check out that financial gym. If it’s anything like the real gym, I’ll sign up and never go back 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back