Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's filled with Tech, toys, and nerd memorabilia. I never run out of stuff to entertain me at home.

Thank you🥰
Give me a book or internet access and I’ll never get bored. At home where I have so many other options…it’s more like what do I want to do most? I don’t understand people who say they are bored.

Give me a book or internet access and I’ll never get bored. At home where I have so many other options…it’s more like what do I want to do most? I don’t understand people who say they are bored.
My younger brother is that way. I tell him if you can't be happy with nothing to do, you won't be happy with something to do. Last night the power went out oh, I didn't have my phone or any of my electronics, so I lit a candle, and started reading Lord of the Flies. It was a good night. Besides there's always masturbation

My younger brother is that way. I tell him if you can't be happy with nothing to do, you won't be happy with something to do. Last night the power went out oh, I didn't have my phone or any of my electronics, so I lit a candle, and started reading Lord of the Flies. It was a good night. Besides there's always masturbation
There’s been some interesting studies about how important it is for kids to be “bored” as it teaches them to use their imagination, self sooth, etc. and the lack manifests in adulthood.

There’s been some interesting studies about how important it is for kids to be “bored” as it teaches them to use their imagination, self sooth, etc. and the lack manifests in adulthood.
I hope I make it to those. I'm a psych student, and I've already spent a lot of time on coaxing/self soothing behaviors, a lot of which, I'd previously taken as dissmissive or aggressor actions. It's actually really helped with my day to day interactions.

I like a lot of different stuff. Not everything, but chaces are, I'll have something in my bag of tricks for most everyone

Ummmmm…. You were masturbating to Lord of the Flies? You really DO have something for everyone. 😬😬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back