Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you there @cheekygirl75 :love:

hugs-and.gif
Hello & thank you! I think this is the cutest one yet :love:🤗

I personally don't care if your gf is a man, woman, blow up doll or sex robot. As long as she makes you happy and more importantly, treats you well. ❤️
Rubber Rachel and I were having exactly that conversation when I was changing their batteries the other day.

I have got quite tired of people pinning labels on me, here and elsewhere. It's always an intriguing experience when people who've never met me tell me how and where I should be pigeonholed.

I'm not sure whether a year here is an achievement or a punishment, but congratulations on surviving. You've definitely given Lit a shot in the arm, and the place is better for your being here. I hope you're cooking celebratory shanks - lamb of course - to mark the occasion!

Rubber Rachel and I were having exactly that conversation when I was changing their batteries the other day.

I have got quite tired of people pinning labels on me, here and elsewhere. It's always an intriguing experience when people who've never met me tell me how and where I should be pigeonholed.

I'm not sure whether a year here is an achievement or a punishment, but congratulations on surviving. You've definitely given Lit a shot in the arm, and the place is better for your being here. I hope you're cooking celebratory shanks - lamb of course - to mark the occasion!
Rubber Rachel? Batteries? If this doesn't make @SirConradPeckereye jealous, nothing will. :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back