Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good god almighty... we try to keep this thread drama free and you throw that out?!?!?! smh
โค๏ธ
Sensitive

And breatheeee
Don't come here mansplaining! Men leave their toxic masculinity at the door
I don't know you well enough to be able to tell that it was. Please keep your tongue out of your cheek and we'll put the shanks away... slowly. ;)
Hahah i love you

Sometimes
Or think before you type
โค๏ธ
And who's fault is that!?๐Ÿ˜ I've asked, but nnnnoooo๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ
Yours bc you haven't been here when i did ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh we know... after the dumpster fire in another thread about the use of the word female... we ALL know. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was gonna let it slide this time ๐Ÿ˜‚

If you like Jerry Springer, then yes. lol

What kind of incentive is that? Hell, I'd set their vehicle on fire for offending me like that. "ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT AND NEED TO EAT A SALAD?" ๐Ÿ˜‚

I like saladโ€ฆ

Nnnnooo... yours because you posted when I wasn't on and then refuse to post again ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜

Nnnnoooo! MM loves salad.... that was just for her ๐Ÿ™„ calm down drama llama๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

You paid attention! ๐Ÿ˜˜

I don't understand the use of the words "love" and "salad" in the same sentence. Normally cookies or chocolate or fruit or sex follows the word love.

Leafy greens ๐Ÿ˜

Opening one eye...gazing at you with admiration and horror...going back to sleep.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Seriously, though, I wish I could get back on an early morning schedule. I really like it better. The will is weak, though...
Itโ€™s a daily struggleโ€ฆ for reals. As much as I HATE getting up so early I know future me will hate me if I donโ€™t cuz Iโ€™ll be rushing around later trying to get everything done.

Itโ€™s a daily struggleโ€ฆ for reals. As much as I HATE getting up so early I know future me will hate me if I donโ€™t cuz Iโ€™ll be rushing around later trying to get everything done.
Unfortunately I'm way too good at telling future me to fuck off.

Future me really thinks that I should go take a shower now, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back