Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ROFLMAO: pft I'm not that bad!!

Ohh,,,is this an old show?? lol
Yes, it's an old show. Started in the 80s, but I think it mostly stands the test of time.
Burritos AND cannolis!? Say less..I’m in.

And I actually start physical therapy on my birthday in the morning 😂😂 Happy bday me! My friends are going to celebrate with me this Saturday. We’re meeting at the bar babyyy
Get your butt to Massachusetts & we'll do dual birthday burritos & cannolis!
Oh okay. You were confusing the hell outta me. I have it down on my calander
Lol, yes, the birthday attention thirst is strong with me. But I love you for having it on your calendar! 🥰 🤗

Last edited:
Yes, it's an old show. Started in the 80s, but I think it mostly stands the test of time.

Get your butt to Massachusetts & we'll do duel birthday burritos & cannolis!

Lol, yes, the birthday attention thirst is strong with me. But I love you for having it on your calendar! 🥰 🤗
Wow….only 18 hours away huh? 🥴 we might have to do virtual bday shots together

Get your butt to Massachusetts & we'll do duel birthday burritos & cannolis!

Now I'm imagining you two with burritos in hand slapping each other across the cheek. "Take that you scoundrel!" 😂

Yay! SOMEONE finally noticed :D Yes, it's tomorrow, I was just reminding everyone. And it's already tomorrow in the UK! 😂

I might be a tiny bit of a diva about my birthday 😂
Honestly, I'm cleaning out my car & getting the oil changed 😂 But other than that... maybe going to the actually authentic Latin American place for burritos and then to the Italian pastry place next door for cannolis :D
I’m telling you, the birthday WEEK is the way to go. Which means today counts! What would you like for your Birthday Eve Eve?

I suggest requesting different, specific dirty or hilarious content from Chaos each day 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back