Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nat, you're back! :D :D :D

@MsNatalie99
Yeah, sorry. I usually get time to screw around before my shift starts, but they collected me in the parking lot telling me to get to it. But if I'm quick and keep at it, I might not have to go in tomorrow. We had the trucks that were supposed to come yesterday, but now we also have the trucks that were supposed to come tomorrow

Yeah, sorry. I usually get time to screw around before my shift starts, but they collected me in the parking lot telling me to get to it. But if I'm quick and keep at it, I might not have to go in tomorrow. We had the trucks that were supposed to come yesterday, but now we also have the trucks that were supposed to come tomorrow
That sounds like it will be a loooong night! But worth it for a day off tomorrow?

I probably will be at work till 4:00 or 5:00 this morning at this rate. So far my day's been pretty good. Has your birthday been good? I was hoping you had a really good one too
It's been really awesome, thank you! You and everyone in chaos are so amazing... I tend to have blah to not great birthdays, but this one has been so much fun & I felt so loved! 🤗:love::heart:🥰

It's been really awesome, thank you! You and everyone in chaos are so amazing... I tend to have blah to not great birthdays, but this one has been so much fun & I felt so loved! 🤗:love::heart:🥰
Thanks! You guys gave me probably the most amazing birthday I can remember, and I definitely want everybody to have that same kind of experience on their birthday.

Yeah I'm hoping for the extra day off too LMAO. Chances are, I'm probably going to need it. Started at 10 to 5, and I'm finally getting my first break

Thanks! You guys gave me probably the most amazing birthday I can remember, and I definitely want everybody to have that same kind of experience on their birthday.
You both are loved <3

GLORIOUS PURPOSE!

d3fd05d0-df04-11eb-b312-6531576376c5_800_420.png

I don’t hate any of you … I just like sharing weird things
You should visit @PrettyLilPussy19 thread! Creepy crocheted babies are perfect for

PLP's Bazaar of the Bizarre: A Hideaway for the Weird and Deviant​

This makes me think… you all should click on any link I post today cuz it’s my birthday! Right? 😁
Nope, nope, nope!

Thank you both, but I'm passing the baton on to @pandaburr tomorrow! As much as I Diva-ed out, one day of that is all I can handle! 🤣🤣🤣
I guess we need to spend the next 12 month training for your next birthday…which WILL be a week!

How did I miss that? I had a card picked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back