Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
james-corden-whew.gif
So it's just me? 🥺

What have ya'll done that you're worried about Lit probation? 😂 There's no such thing that I know of, I was just being dumb.
No, there's not, but sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea. However, one new thing I found out about should prove interesting. There's an automatic algorithm, bot, or whatever you want to call it in the forums now. If a picture is in violation of Lit posting guidelines and is noticed by it then bye-bye picture. So have care on that copyright stuff, internet snags, and whatnot. Now...about this time out...

No, there's not, but sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea. However, one new thing I found out about should prove interesting. There's an automatic algorithm, bot, or whatever you want to call it in the forums now. If a picture is in violation of Lit posting guidelines and is noticed by it then bye-bye picture. So have care on that copyright stuff, internet snags, and whatnot. Now...about this time out...
That's probably what killed the bitmojis then. But I know there's still cockatars still out there. WHAT ARE YA GONNA DO ABOUT THOSE LIT? HUH? HUH?

You mean Big Manu is watching?!

Where is the algorithm to get 70 year old man to stop sending me pictures of their messy anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back