Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more into faces than bodies. I've dated from thin to pretty muscular and in between.

Dad bodies are hot.
Yes to all this!
I like what Is between the ears particularly πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚
And to this!
Sorry to crash your thread, but bloody love the current title haha!

@hotoldrguy definitely did start the fire! :love:
Welcome - crashing is encouraged, adds to the chaos!
You are welcome in the tread anytime. And you are very good at chaos, so that is a plus :ROFLMAO:
And especially welcome, Tallulah82 if you're good at chaos!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it's greatly appreciated.

You lot go 100 miles per hour and I'll struggle to keep up haha, but I appreciate being welcome to jump in πŸ₯°

And re: that pic- I've not ever managed to make a Sim like that?!!! I haven't logged onto Second Life for years. I may have to revisit...

I don't know if it's still around anymore?

I only joined years back because I'd heard that people hooked up and had cyber sex on there. I was curious. Never met any perverts, though, so my interest waned. :sneaky:
I never got Second Life either... I think at some point, some colleges were trying to do virtual "campuses" on there, but don't know if those ever really took off.

Really? I just go for straight up dick measuring πŸ˜‚
Really!! The dick measuring goes a little bit later! :ROFLMAO:
a lot of men want to be the alpha in one way or another.
Yes!! *Whispers, it's the patriarchy!
wonder how many bodybuilders have small dicks :ROFLMAO:
:cry:
Fucking hell. There's a lot of male flesh knocking around on this thread. Do I need to take my clothes off again? 🀣
Yes yes you do!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it's greatly appreciated.

You lot go 100 miles per hour and I'll struggle to keep up haha, but I appreciate being welcome to jump in πŸ₯°

And re: that pic- I've not ever managed to make a Sim like that?!!! I haven't logged onto Second Life for years. I may have to revisit...
Welcome!

Omg, I forgot about Second Life! I guess that was my first real e-bang with that dude in the sex dungeon. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :cry:πŸ˜‚

WTF? You managed to get freaky in a sex dungeon? I'm going to sulk now for the rest of the night for my lost opportunities. I must have looked too obvious and desperate. 😭
I was still a virgin IRL at that point. I got down and dirty with that guy, but thought it was anti-climactic. Deleted it right after and repented of my sins. πŸ˜‚

Welcome!

Omg, I forgot about Second Life! I guess that was my first real e-bang with that dude in the sex dungeon. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ :cry:πŸ˜‚

WTF? You managed to get freaky in a sex dungeon? I'm going to sulk now for the rest of the night for my lost opportunities. I must have looked too obvious and desperate. 😭
And wtf, you managed to *find* a sex dungeon, Bambi??? I could barely figure out how to get anywhere! 🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back