Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm nodding off, so I'm going to try to lay down for a little while. Hope you guys have a good day, and I will be back when I get up
Good night sweetie!

I in turn managed to fall asleep and thus know nothing about the worst symptoms. Lighter than the first time, I suppose. Quite light sleep I think, but still! Make all the difference.

maybe we need to turn the tables for a time and compliment guys for their choice of clothes and rest of appearance while complimenting (other) women for being smart and kind and such? 🤪
I already do this! Aside from agreeing it’s a good change to make, I’ve found on Lit the trend is guys want physical validation while women benefit more from being reminded of the non physical ways they’re just amazing.

yes, just too short so maybe a nap-time later
I live for naps. Best part of vacation!

Not sure how you take your coffee, but I just brewed some. I'm about to dig into editing a story I started writing two years ago; not nearly as fun as letting my imagination run wild while writing the thing. 😒

tazzina-caff%C3%A8.gif

He’s so pretty. It’s that damn smile.
Yes! Love his smile
I don't go looking for videos of guys online. He's a good-looking fellow, certainly, but that isn't my thing. That's why I was wondering. Is that video simply so ubiquitous that I couldn't miss it?
I get it. Ifs your on tiktok I'm not surprised you saw it before. He's popular there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back