Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No Tom Cruise for me. His crazy eyes freak me out, so I don't watch his movies. I have the soundtrack to Top Gun memorized, but have never seen either movie.
2. Maths hurts my slexdeesia (dyslexia for those who aren't dyslexic).
3. I am that friend, but only because I really want to go there and it doesn't look that far on the map. Then I hate myself as I melt.
4. An alien stole my heart. A legal alien. But he's not an Englishman in New York.
5. It's his first 4th of July here. I hope wherever he is that night, he'll see some great fireworks.

🙋‍♀️ I'm totally that friend! Except not in the heat 😂
1. No Tom Cruise for me. His crazy eyes freak me out, so I don't watch his movies. I have the soundtrack to Top Gun memorized, but have never seen either movie.
3. I am that friend, but only because I really want to go there and it doesn't look that far on the map. Then I hate myself as I melt.
4. An alien stole my heart. A legal alien. But he's not an Englishman in New York.
5. It's his first 4th of July here. I hope wherever he is that night, he'll see some great fireworks.
Hi Cheeky. Hi Bambi

1. He’s a nutter
2. SEXLEXIA
3. I have no comment
4. Awww.. intergalactic erotica
5. Woooo … fireworks!

Its mosquitos over here. I'm getting eaten alive🤣🤣🤣
Usually mosquitos like me more, but not that much of them at home lately. (Saw plenty when I was dancing - they just love sweaty people.) And I don't get big marks from their bites anyway, almost immune.

But damn gadflys. Can't be come immune to them, and it HURTS when they even try to bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back