Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I gotta start pre-reading soon. School's a month away
pre-reading?? Just wait for school to start lol. (don't take school advice for me...senioritis hit me hard my last year or two in college)
Someone in my house tested positive for covid so I'm kind of staying away until i know i don't have it. Just went to get tested today.

But i do drink!
That stinks. I just got out of quarantine a couple days ago. Caught covid at a baseball game (I think). Get a drink when you're able to get out!
No one likes fake people. Really. How could they if they never know the real deal?
True, but I think I can make a convincing and really cool fake person (this is a hypothesis that is probably very wrong)

pre-reading?? Just wait for school to start lol. (don't take school advice for me...senioritis hit me hard my last year or two in college)
Costs too much to aim for a C. 🤣🤣🤣. I like to have a sense what I'll be learning, before classes begin.
True, but I think I can make a convincing and really cool fake person (this is a hypothesis that is probably very wrong)
Sure, with 1000 followers, 10,000 fans, but no friends.

“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.”

Costs too much to aim for a C. 🤣🤣🤣. I like to have a sense what I'll be learning, before classes begin.

Sure, with 1000 followers, 10,000 fans, but no friends.

“I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.”
C's get degress...that was the rule I lived by and it worked (but was stressful). Keep being a model student!
Oh for sure about the no friends thing!

I work my buns off when I have things to do...work is slow right now but I work from home so I can't complain.

That honestly was my second option if I didn't do Computer Science

Hopefully work is at least somewhat fun?
Not really, but if I if I work a lot of hours during the summer, it builds my savings up to where I have a buffer during school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back