Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
A therapist is perfect to not behave with. I saw one just 3 times but I did manage to drive him crazy. Not in a sexual way but it was fun. :LOL:
I mostly argue with mine. $97 an hour in our sessions always start 15 minutes late. Never stops him from ending right on time though. Makes me want to gouges his eyes out when he looks at his watch

Yay cheeky!!!! Just focus on the interview for now. Your stuff will still be there, no? I’ve got stuff collecting.. stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️
Always just lie about the move out date. It works like a charm because I will invite my brother over with him thinking I've got two days left, and he'll just take care of it. Works every time

I mostly argue with mine. $97 an hour in our sessions always start 15 minutes late. Never stops him from ending right on time though. Makes me want to gouges his eyes out when he looks at his watch
I never argued with him but I started to question him about his life. The third time he said; "I don't understand why do you need therapy, since I'm doing the talking?" lol

He's good. But it always makes me feel small when he's rushing things along

Well, at least he doesn't tap a condescendingly
You can say something!!
"Before we start I want to let you know that when you keep watching your watch I feel rushed and not heard. Would it be possible for you to put a clock/timer behind you so that I keep track of the time instead?"

Something like that

Oh, awesome! Good luck I hope you get it
Thank you! 🥰
Yay cheeky!!!! Just focus on the interview for now. Your stuff will still be there, no? I’ve got stuff collecting.. stuff 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thanks!🥰 And yes, unfortunately my stuff will still be there 🤣
Awesome!! In person or zoom?
Zoom, thankfully! I really only have the top half of an interview outfit 🤣
Good luck on your interview!
Thank you! 🥰
Wait is cheeky moving too?? Is there anything else I need to know?
No, not moving yet… hopefully sometime soon-ish. This is a big clear out in anticipation of having to move 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back