Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking small like I don't matter. Just like anything else. I say it hurts, or it bothers me, and I can't even pay a mother fucker to care.

Sorry. Thems the feelins talking
If you haven't tell him that I encourage you to say that. Tell him he's gaslighting you and that you already know you have anxiety that's why I'm here but def not for you to exacerbate it.

Fucking small like I don't matter. Just like anything else. I say it hurts, or it bothers me, and I can't even pay a mother fucker to care.

That’s awful, a therapist shouldn’t make you feel that way 😡

As an experienced therapist, he should be able to judge the length of a session without constantly looking at his watch. It sounds like it’s *his* anxiety talking.

I wonder what he would say if you asked him to take off his watch for one session and see how it goes?

If you haven't tell him that I encourage you to say that. Tell him he's gaslighting you and that you already know you have anxiety that's why I'm here but def not for you to exacerbate it.
I have.
That’s awful, a therapist shouldn’t make you feel that way 😡
I'm telling them today that I need another block, because of a change in schedule or something. Definitely doesn't help that I'm the last appointment of his day.

This is bull shit! Do you want me to call him? You ARE paying him and he’s supposed to help you deal with these exact issues! I don’t like your therapist right now. And honestly you could just sit in the chair and be like”we started 15 minutes late so I’m gonna stay right here until my time is up”

This is bull shit! Do you want me to call him? You ARE paying him and he’s supposed to help you deal with these exact issues! I don’t like your therapist right now. And honestly you could just sit in the chair and be like”we started 15 minutes late so I’m gonna stay right here until my time is up”
That would just make me feel worse. I don't want to hold anyone hostage, and I don't want to feel like I need other people to solve my problems. I've been on my own since I was 17, and I haven't died yet.

It shouldn’t matter where you are on his schedule baby. I couldn’t imagine doing that to my last client. I don’t care if he’s 6’5 and 300lbs. I may say a Hail Mary or something before I go in, but I always give it all I got for a full 75 minutes. The only time they get less than that if it’s their own fault they are late

Also Natalie i hope you don't feel like we are telling you what to do or that we are bombarding you with suggestions

I think I speak for all of us that we care for you and feel protective of you ❤️
Yup! We are just a bunch of lions here protecting our cub. I would slice off this pricks nipples for you if that what needed to be done..

It shouldn’t matter where you are on his schedule baby. I couldn’t imagine doing that to my last client. I don’t care if he’s 6’5 and 300lbs. I may say a Hail Mary or something before I go in, but I always give it all I got for a full 75 minutes. The only time they get less than that if it’s their own fault they are late
Thank you.
Yup! We are just a bunch of lions here protecting our cub. I would slice off this pricks nipples for you if that what needed to be done..
That kind of behavior is what got me into therapy.

What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back