Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, me and Mika are making small talk, cheeky popped in to say hi, Jason popped in cuz he thought Nebs was going to be here for a while, and Nebs had popped in briefly to say hi.
That much I can see. lol

Happy to see that apparently no one knows what's going on.... 🤣
I was ref. to this comment.
Something happened on Lit?

So I catch up and no one has posted for 20 minutes.

where-is-everyone-what-is-this-place.gif

I’m doin… can’t wait to go home and eat dinner. Gotta be flexible today. It’s the bf’s birthday. The big 44. Think I might trade him in for a new model 🤣
I wouldn't trade a man in their 40s for any younger ass. Men in their 40s are in their prime.
The problem is, that's also when their mental menopause happens. Can become a total fuck up. :rolleyes: lol

Happy birthday to him. Have fun. :rose:

I wouldn't trade a man in their 40s for any younger ass. Men in their 40s are in their prime.
The problem is, that's also when their mental menopause happens. Can become a total fuck up. :rolleyes: lol

I’ve been looking to trade him in for a WHILE. I LOVE dudes in their 40s. This one is like my child 🤣

That like a mid life crisis?
I’m doin… can’t wait to go home and eat dinner. Gotta be flexible today. It’s the bf’s birthday. The big 44. Think I might trade him in for a new model 🤣

It goes without saying not all of them. It's never "ALL", about anybody or anything really.
Right on. This is a new concept to me, so I was just asking. I should probably master question marks though. It makes me worry about the 20 and 30 yo fuck ups🤣🤣🤣
Like a fuck up power up
not doin a DBZ gif cause dragon ball is lame now. Should have let it end in the Cell Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back