Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on. This is a new concept to me, so I was just asking. I should probably master question marks though. It makes me worry about the 20 and 30 yo fuck ups🤣🤣🤣
Like a fuck up power up
not doin a DBZ gif cause dragon ball is lame now. Should have let it end in the Cell Games
20s: sex, infatuation, little shits
30s; I can conquer the world! job, buy the house, love, marry, kids.
40s; SHIT! This is it? Where has the sex gone? I've ruined my life.
50s: What @Mika1215 was saying. Reliable. Marry them. ;)

There, I have fixed entire generations. lol

100% agree.
Or don't because if they're assholes, it's usually pretty clear, and there's no fixing them.

Yeah, thought that right after I typed it. Should have said, at that point, they're who they are, and if you don't like it, move on, because it's not too likely to change.
The thing is, whatever the problem might be people have to want it, themselves, in order to fix it. Family, partner, friends can be a great safety net and support, but can't fix it for you.

So I'm like worthless for the next 24 years🤣🤣🤣 assuming I beat my dad's high score🤣🤣🤣
LOL

Just kidding. Sorta. ;):D
Each period has their upside/downside. I would say this much though, and with absolute certainty; children and teens should never, EVER, hurry to grow up.

20’s: sex 👍🏻, no infatuations, had a kid so lots of shit
30’s: no fucking clue, too busy with results of 20’s
40’s: I can remodel an entire fucking house, but next time I’m just going to fucking move. This is the last fucking one. In fact, fuck having a house. I’m buying the fucking beach condo in the leeward islands and drinking martinis while the fucking gardeners trim the coconuts. Listen to the frogs fucking at night. Did that in my 30’s. It was good. Should do it more.
50’s: just hope I make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back