Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leisure suit Larry in the land of the lounge lizards
I actually owned a leisure suit in my youth Made me look like Pinky Lee
So I’m going to solve this fucking problem right now. If you need to spank me then do it, but for fucks sake CALL ME NEBS
200.gif

So that leisure post was one I could not post. It apparently stayed there and posted with the next one. :ROFLMAO:

When nothing was posting, I went out and did some yardwork. When I was about to start using the weedwacker, guests showed up at the neigbors behind me and were hanging out in their yard. Being a good neighbor, I did not want to mess up their gathering, put the wacker away and came back to LIT

So that leisure post was one I could not post. It apparently stayed there and posted with the next one. :ROFLMAO:

When nothing was posting, I went out and did some yardwork. When I was about to start using the weedwacker, guests showed up at the neigbors behind me and were hanging out in their yard. Being a good neighbor, I did not want to mess up their gathering, put the wacker away and came back to LIT
and since most all of you are too young to know... Pinky Lee

Pinky_Lee_1950s_Kids_TV_Star_6312885282716785_pt.gif

One of my neighbors is having a backyard shindig and made a plate of bacon-wrapped Oreos. Do I try one or no? Would any of YOU try one?

FXQbumgWIAE-S-z
I've had a deep fried oreo before and it was fantastic (but any more than one is asking for trouble)
I imagine bacon wrapped would be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back