Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure she does but in the show so far it's only been couples.

Are you watching it?
AdorableAnotherGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

So that leisure post was one I could not post. It apparently stayed there and posted with the next one. :ROFLMAO:

When nothing was posting, I went out and did some yardwork. When I was about to start using the weedwacker, guests showed up at the neigbors behind me and were hanging out in their yard. Being a good neighbor, I did not want to mess up their gathering, put the wacker away and came back to LIT
It sounds like you handled the situation very responsibly πŸ˜‚

yep. It is really acting up today...LOL
saw the post here about the show, went to make dinner, sat down and started the show then decided the garden needed watering, do did that and there was a leak in the hose connector and I got my pants soaked. So came inside and stripped down to underwear. Then came back to LIT...

saw the post here about the show, went to make dinner, sat down and started the show then decided the garden needed watering, do did that and there was a leak in the hose connector and I got my pants soaked. So came inside and stripped down to underwear. Then came back to LIT...
And did typing this remind you you needed to go fix the hose connector or something else? πŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back