Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too … so it’s no sacrifice on my end … but my boss detests it. He’s a micromanager.. always hanging around and just being irritating. So I don’t feel guilty
Hahaha me and Nat were just talking about that earlier. People should have no business knowing how much time we need to pee and wash our hands. Or that we're even doing that for our break.

Nutters, the lot of them 😂

Its more a hinderence than anything else
I remember one conversation I had

Manager: Why haven't you closed this case yet?

Me: Because I was updating your time sheet with the details. And now I just told you what I was putting in the time sheet. Then after this I'm copying and pasting that into the case so I can close it. Then my logs will match the log on our system.

(A system, btw, that automatically logged my name, how I solved a case and how long it took me to solve the problem, including the time it took to explain all of this to her)

I remember one conversation I had

Manager: Why haven't you closed this case yet?

Me: Because I was updating your time sheet with the details. And now I just told you what I was putting in the time sheet. Then after this I'm copying and pasting that into the case so I can close it. Then my logs will match the log on our system.

(A system, btw, that automatically logged my name, how I solved a case and how long it took me to solve the problem, including the time it took to explain all of this to her)
That's every truck I recieve. Four sheets of paper, when the PDT records everything I do while I'm on camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back