Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it warm too, but I work in a bank and need to dress smartly for work. No open toed shoes and no cleavage. Difficult in this heat.
I work with all men, and they like it colder, so I live in sweaters, then take them off outside. I can't wear opened toed shoes, but different reasons, safety. Can't wear overly girlie shoes either. They have nothing against cleavage though lol.

These are normal summer temps where I am in Germany, next week it is to be 37C here.

I would love to dance to that cool track with you Amber ❤️
Monday and Tuesday we are looking at 41C / 105F. My employer has sent notice out to say if it is too hot to work then don’t work. Looks like no work will be getting done.

I think we need to get in the garden in bikinis, sprinklers on and 90s dance music in the background

I work with all men, and they like it colder, so I live in sweaters, then take them off outside. I can't wear opened toed shoes, but different reasons, safety. Can't wear overly girlie shoes either. They have nothing against cleavage though lol.
That sounds like a fun job! Where can I apply?

even red nail varnish gets frowned upon, I mean jeez 🙄

Monday and Tuesday we are looking at 41C / 105F. My employer has sent notice out to say if it is too hot to work then don’t work. Looks like no work will be getting done.

I think we need to get in the garden in bikinis, sprinklers on and 90s dance music in the background
Holy macaroni!

Jesus! Did you move here to FL and not tell me? Shits fucked up you know.

I put a baby pink colour in my blonde hair during lockdown but I knew I was not going into the office.

I would love to see your hair!
right now the bottom is just faded orange. it was black light reflective orange though. Because we all need black light reflective hair and glow in the dark nails. Actually, I became a big fan of glow in the dark nails. I like seeing what my hands are doing in the dark.

Wow, I bet you are stunning! 😍
haha, nah I am tacky as hell, but I know I have sufficiently broken in my coworkers when I can wear some crazy ass shit and no one bats an eye. Then they are primed for saying whatever and no one bats an eye lol. I try to keep things light and flamboyant whenever possible. life is too short to always be serious.

Hey gga ❤️

Is it ok if I call you Gaga? That is what my autocorrect insists on calling you and I don’t like to argue with technology
There are a few others who already do, so go right ahead. Technology always wins out.

Just know that I'm not willing to wear a meat dress.

Well, I'm dangling some meat, but that's a whole other topic.

haha, nah I am tacky as hell, but I know I have sufficiently broken in my coworkers when I can wear some crazy ass shit and no one bats an eye. Then they are primed for saying whatever and no one bats an eye lol. I try to keep things light and flamboyant whenever possible. life is too short to always be serious.
I’m only serious on the outside 😂😂😂🤪

There are a few others who already do, so go right ahead. Technology always wins out.

Just know that I'm not willing to wear a meat dress.

Well, I'm dangling some meat, but that's a whole other topic.
You were not this accepting when we said this!

So

Gaga Gaga Gaga Gaga Gaga Gaga Gaga Gaga

Ok I'm done