Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married men can have fu too dammit!! :p
That's fine have all the fun! No judgment whatsoever.
For me it's usually miles nowadays. Not planning on moving across the pond.
I'm not worried about distance so much unless I'm seriously interested in someone. But even then, they can move close to me that's fine πŸ˜‚

I'm not worried about distance so much unless I'm seriously interested in someone. But even then, they can move close to me that's fine πŸ˜‚
I'm just not into moving to USA. I could think of moving within Europe.

There was even one Spanish guy (not in Lit afaik) trying to seriously court me very recently. If it had become something, I would have moved to him. We just weren't a match.

Duh - only when they have time for that. Lately some have disappeared and some have been busy.

I know you mean well. You just missed something - I am still exhausted and mainly need rest. Oh I will need to go for groceries, but it is not likely to boost my mood. At this point pretty much anything feels like just chores. Not enjoying things I normally would, as I would need more energy to enjoy them. That is precisely one reason for me feeling down.
I didn’t miss that at all! I get that you must be WIPED. I moved 4 years ago and I still haven’t recovered 🀣.
I feel like life is a chore. Sometimes it’s a chore for me to do things that I love to do.
I hope it gets better for you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back