Children in erotic stories

Would a sonogram have shown a tiny little thing between the legs of the fetus?

My son's did, supposedly. I dare say that they have improved since 1988, but I took the technician's word for it. The doctor insisted I have it done on account of my age. I was relieved to see that there were no neural tube defects, which I suppose was one of the things the test was to look for. He turned out to have other issues, but that's another story.

Svenskaflicka said:
At the same time? In what position?:confused:

I'm surprised that you would ask.

If a guy intruded on a girl-girl session he would get in where he could fit in. Picture this: one girl on another using a strap on, in missionary position. The guy could easily fit in the girl on top; just adding extra thrust.

SlickTony said:
My son's did, supposedly. I dare say that they have improved since 1988, but I took the technician's word for it. The doctor insisted I have it done on account of my age. I was relieved to see that there were no neural tube defects, which I suppose was one of the things the test was to look for. He turned out to have other issues, but that's another story.

The medical advances during the time of the story is such that it allows doctors to scan the unborn child's internal and external organs.

So, the core action of the story will be set no earlier than 2025. What other elements are you planning to introduce to make this time leap credible?

...one girl on another using a strap on, in missionary position. The guy could easily fit in the girl on top; just adding extra thrust.

Which entrance? I'm curious--I don't have that much experience with strap-ons. I have just one, that has its own harness and a double cock; one regular size one to fit into another person and one short and stubby one that's meant to fit into the wielder. It's rather awkward and I don't use it as much as I thought I was going to. Whenever I'm in the local sex shop and price dildo harnesses, I'm always rather scandalized.

This is the market responding to repression, of course; society seems to have accepted that people like to get turned on and that occasionally they suffer from various dysfunctions; hence, the much lower price of vibrators and cock rings and the presence of instructional videos in Dr. Leonard catalogues. The time for strap-ons just hasn't come yet.

SlickTony said:
Which entrance? I'm curious--I don't have that much experience with strap-ons. I have just one, that has its own harness and a double cock; one regular size one to fit into another person and one short and stubby one that's meant to fit into the wielder. It's rather awkward and I don't use it as much as I thought I was going to. Whenever I'm in the local sex shop and price dildo harnesses, I'm always rather scandalized.

This is the market responding to repression, of course; society seems to have accepted that people like to get turned on and that occasionally they suffer from various dysfunctions; hence, the much lower price of vibrators and cock rings and the presence of instructional videos in Dr. Leonard catalogues. The time for strap-ons just hasn't come yet.

Instead of a strapon, why not use a double-dong? They are much cheaper, about the same as an ordinary dildo and come in a variety of sizes. You can use it with a partner, male or female, or use both ends on yourself, whatever you prefer.

I don't think you would neeed instructions on using a dildo of any kind, including a strapon. If you know what it is for, the method of using it is pretty self-explanatory.

The thing I mentioned is sold as a double dildo because there is an end for me and an end for whomever, even though they aren't attached to each other.

When I mentioned instructional videos in the Dr. Leonard catalogues I mean more general stuff, like Sexual Positions for Lovers and videos on sex for over-40s. I've never seen an instructional video and wonder what they're like, and if they contain anything I don't know already.

Back