Cock Photos - Do you Enjoy them?

Some random guy sent me an unsolicited pic, which never happens. I hope it doesn’t happen again.
From someone who actually doesn't mind an unsolicited dick pic ...... this is just wrong. Some guys just feel they need to share his ugly ass dick with someone when it's best for them to not bless " send " and just go jerk off instead??

From someone who actually doesn't mind an unsolicited dick pic ...... this is just wrong. Some guys just feel they need to share his ugly ass dick with someone when it's best for them to not bless " send " and just go jerk off instead??
I’m not sure what kind of reaction he was expecting. Hopefully it was worth it for him.

I have never understood the unsolicited dick pic culture either. I'm not into dicks, but I know a lot of my female friends IRL who absolutely hate getting random pictures. All of them enjoy them from people they care about, or after they ask for them, but never before that.

I think there are guys who would love getting random pussy or tit pics, so they send out dick pics thinking that women think the same way they do. 🤷‍♂️

The problem is that most men don't know how to take a good one. Guys will take pics to close up, blurry, in bad lighting or too much lighting, or they haven't manscaped, or they do the dreaded beer can or ruler comparison. The cock pics are usually devoid of any context, just a close up of a dick. (Note, pussy pics like this are also annoying to me.)

I've taken a number of dick pics, most of which I've deleted. Only a select few have been uploaded. Usually they are in a nice context, either with plenty of my body or someone else's shown, or some kind of interesting backdrop or something unique going on.

And I never send directly to anyone unless they request it.

Back