Cock Photos - Do you Enjoy them?

Here's what I'm workin with. I know there are way bigger but I'm proud of what I've done with it

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was pretty pent up when the wife took this one if I recall. Horniness level was off the charts.

https://www.***********/scl/fi/glec...5-PM.jpg?rlkey=8ijw8a2qsmpkgz10wm54hm06y&dl=0

My wife and I like to take naughty photos of each other while in the act of sexual positions and acts, and share them with friends of ours in hopes of something similar in return...primarily from other women and couples. Recently we were sharing photos of me to some of these friends and it prompted an interesting comment and discussion.

One of the women said, "I don't like cock photos, cocks are ugly and don't photograph well." To my dismay, of what I thought was a rather arousing and well photographed cock of mine, it was a response I wasn't expecting. (yes I'm proud of the photos I've taken, but even my wife likes to keep bringing up these particular photos from time to time so they have to be good, right?)

Anyhow, I enjoy showing and sharing but this conversation has me somewhat self conscious. Why share if the cock isn't enjoyed?

So what say you? Do you enjoy photos of the male genitalia for your personal pleasure? Or is it a turnoff like our friend eluded to?
Fuck 'em. Not everyone likes them. That's OK because a lot of people do. I enjoy showing mine as well, and I enjoy sharing my stroke videos. I get more compliments from men than I do from women. I am not gay or bi nor do I have any thoughts of other men, but I will take their compliments happily. If the sight of my cock turns them on too, more power to them, and happy stroking. Her opinion is but one. It effects you this way because you know her personally. Shrug it off and move on. If you know you photograph well and get plenty of compliments, she is just one vote against in a sea of up votes, likes and hearts.

Fuck 'em. Not everyone likes them. That's OK because a lot of people do. I enjoy showing mine as well, and I enjoy sharing my stroke videos. I get more compliments from men than I do from women. I am not gay or bi nor do I have any thoughts of other men, but I will take their compliments happily. If the sight of my cock turns them on too, more power to them, and happy stroking. Her opinion is but one. It effects you this way because you know her personally. Shrug it off and move on. If you know you photograph well and get plenty of compliments, she is just one vote against in a sea of up votes, likes and hearts.
Well said!

It feels like not that long ago is avoid solo pics and close them ASAP.

But as of late I've told myself it's fine to look. I have one, after all, and see it all the time. Is it so bad to see pics of others when looking through nudes on a sex based forum? Or watch a spectacular cum shot?

Let's just say it's made me thankful for what I have.
It's nice to see men my size or smaller. It makes me feel more comfortable about myself as well. I am not afraid to show my goods anyway, but I feel more confident seeing others. I don't think it's gay or uncomfortable either to look at the pics posted here. If that were the case I would be in the wrong place.

Favorite view is from behind, spread open, while on all fours. Though I guess that would be more of an ass and ball shot depending on the angle.
Feel free to share examples.

I don't like the typical close up pics... give me a bit of your body. Let me see your legs so I can image them wrapped around me when you're taking me. Let me see a bit of your stomach and buttocks, so I can better imagine taking it into my mouth and gripping you with my hands. I want more than just a dick. I want an entire man.

I really enjoy taking them for the enthusiastic requester. It is the exhibitionist in me that gets super turned on taking pictures for the woman I am having a hot chat with.

And yes I enjoy looking at a good cock pic once in a while.

Back