Cocksuckers 8.0

BqPpYGn.gif

I used to love doing this for Hubby in our hot tub. Then I made the mistake of telling him it excited me that I thought our neighbor behind us could see part of the hot tub through the trees along our back fence. Hubby didn't know that and didn't find it exciting, hence no more sexy fun in the hot tub. 🙄😡

And we've never done anything in our pool other than some underwater groping. It's way too exposed for him. 🙁

Last edited:
I used to love doing this for Hubby in our hot tub. Then I made the mistake of telling him it excited me that I thought our neighbor behind us could see part of the hot tub through the trees along our back fence. Hubby didn't know that and didn't find it exciting, hence no more sexy fun in the hot tub. 🙄😡

And we've never done anything in our pool other than some underwater groping. It's way too exposed for him. 🙁
So sorry, I too find it hot and exciting.

Last edited:
I'd gladly volunteer
Yeah, I know you would. I feel for you. When I worked at that (legal) brothel, even in just the few weeks I was there, I had several guys come in who just wanted a BJ because the couldn't get them at home. I always felt bad they didn't get my best effort since they had to wear condoms and I hate giving head when the guy's wearing condom. But they all seemed happy.

The first time for me was a bit nervous. I kept looking around to see if someone was watching. Then it felt so good I thought "fuck it, if they see they see..."

The first time for me was a bit nervous. I kept looking around to see if someone was watching. Then it felt so good I thought "fuck it, if they see they see..."
That was true for me too the first time, and it was in a dark theater. I had gone to a movie with a group of friends, and one of the guys and I broke off and went to the back row of seats. I kept pulling off him to see if any of our friends were looking at us. He got kinda upset and kept me from doing that by holding my head down. That was exciting enough for me that I thought "fuck it" and concentrated on the job at hand. 😈

Back