Cocksuckers 8.0

ypfrk0b.gif

Yeah, I know you would. I feel for you. When I worked at that (legal) brothel, even in just the few weeks I was there, I had several guys come in who just wanted a BJ because the couldn't get them at home. I always felt bad they didn't get my best effort since they had to wear condoms and I hate giving head when the guy's wearing condom. But they all seemed happy.
I hate condoms. I would never suck a dick with a condom on it. But that's just me. :rolleyes:

How big was your share??? Lol
I can't answer for JerseyJade, but my share is well into triple digits, and the vast majority of those were unwrapped. I only gave head to guys wearing condoms at the brothel, and then only because it is Nevada law... all sex acts at a legal brothel require a condom.

I can't answer for JerseyJade, but my share is well into triple digits, and the vast majority of those were unwrapped. I only gave head to guys wearing condoms at the brothel, and then only because it is Nevada law... all sex acts at a legal brothel require a condom.
Think I would label that law as a necessary inconvenience

Hmmmm. Hadn't thought of Sex work, puts the grind into a blowJOB!!! LOL

Actually, that's a pretty smart thing to do considering you're dealing with men who could have been careless and got STDs from someone who was equally careless. So I support that rule when it comes to legal prostitution.

Think I would label that law as a necessary inconvenience
Yeppers. I had johns offer extra to suck them unwrapped, but as much as I hate the taste and texture and look of condoms, I stayed within the law. And possible diseases were a factor too. Some of my colleagues were scofflaws when it came to BJs, however... for the right guy and the right money, of course.

Yeppers. I had johns offer extra to suck them unwrapped, but as much as I hate the taste and texture and look of condoms, I stayed within the law. And possible diseases were a factor too. Some of my colleagues were scofflaws when it came to BJs, however... for the right guy and the right money, of course.
If I were going to be a prostitute, I would insist that the men who were gonna see me be screened and tested first.... which is why I'm not a prostitute. :D

If I were going to be a prostitute, I would insist that the men who were gonna see me be screened and tested first.... which is why I'm not a prostitute. :D
We did a "visual inspection" and were supposed to clean them. I never thought either of those were worth a damn. A condom at least offers some actual protection. But yeah, screening and testing would be ideal. Of course, we workers were all regularly tested (by law), but the law is really to protect the customers, not the workers. But I've already hijacked this thread enough, so I'll not get into all that. 🙄

Back