Cocksuckers 8.0

That was true for me too the first time, and it was in a dark theater. I had gone to a movie with a group of friends, and one of the guys and I broke off and went to the back row of seats. I kept pulling off him to see if any of our friends were looking at us. He got kinda upset and kept me from doing that by holding my head down. That was exciting enough for me that I thought "fuck it" and concentrated on the job at hand. 😈
Is that when you first learned to swallow?

I used to love doing this for Hubby in our hot tub. Then I made the mistake of telling him it excited me that I thought our neighbor behind us could see part of the hot tub through the trees along our back fence. Hubby didn't know that and didn't find it exciting, hence no more sexy fun in the hot tub. 🙄😡

And we've never done anything in our pool other than some underwater groping. It's way too exposed for him. 🙁
I would think that's is half the turn on is maybe someone is watching. I have to admit

Nah. The first guy I ever blew required me to unless he wanted to cum on me or on my cousin so I could clean it off of her. That was all a big power trip for him.
Was he much older than you? Or did you meet him at a party with your cousin?

Yeah, I know you would. I feel for you. When I worked at that (legal) brothel, even in just the few weeks I was there, I had several guys come in who just wanted a BJ because the couldn't get them at home. I always felt bad they didn't get my best effort since they had to wear condoms and I hate giving head when the guy's wearing condom. But they all goes

Yeah, I know you would. I feel for you. When I worked at that (legal) brothel, even in just the few weeks I was there, I had several guys come in who just wanted a BJ because the couldn't get them at home. I always felt bad they didn't get my best effort since they had to wear condoms and I hate giving head when the guy's wearing condom. But they all seemed happy.
How many blowjobs would you give on a given night?

Was he much older than you? Or did you meet him at a party with your cousin?
He was older and my cousin's boyfriend (she was older than me but he was older than her). She took a job that kept her away weeks at a time, and he recruited me to keep him happy. She went along because she thought she loved him. I went along because she was like a big sister and I would have done anything for her. It was the perfect situation for a predatory asshole.

source

4wgjU3v.gif

He was older and my cousin's boyfriend (she was older than me but he was older than her). She took a job that kept her away weeks at a time, and he recruited me to keep him happy. She went along because she thought she loved him. I went along because she was like a big sister and I would have done anything for her. It was the perfect situation for a predatory asshole.
I was thinking that your responses didn't sound like you were into it very much and I am sorry he did that to you.

I was thinking your replies didn't sound like you were into it much and I am sorry he did that to you.

How many blowjobs would you give on a given night?
Oh, that varied a lot. Some days I got several customers. Some I got none. And I was buzzed or drunk most of the time I was awake. But if my memory is right, I think three was the most BJ only parties I had in a single shift (realizing that shifts were a fluid concept... if we were in the house and not partying or sleeping, we were available). Most guys wanted some oral then vaginal sex. Some wanted sex then oral. A few wanted to go down on me or 69 -- I tried to steer those to other girls. And a few wanted anal, but I drew the line at ATM.

Oh, that varied a lot. Some days I got several customers. Some I got none. And I was buzzed or drunk most of the time I was awake. But if my memory is right, I think three was the most BJ only parties I had in a single shift (realizing that shifts weee a fluid concept... if we were in the house and not partying or sleeping, we were available). Most guys wanted some oral then vaginal sex. Some wanted sex then oral. A few wanted to go down on me or 69 -- I tried to steer those to other girls. And a few wanted anal, but I drew the line at ATM.
Is there such things as bj parties people have them?? That sounds very erotic. Sounds like a difficult time in your life so I apologize for asking so much just very curious some of your life exp I fantasize about frequently I do not mean to be insensitive.

Is there such things as bj parties people have them?? That sounds very erotic. Sounds like a difficult time in your life so I apologize for asking so much just very curious some of your life exp I fantasize about frequently I do not mean to be insensitive.
No problem. I'm pretty open about it, as you can tell.

And 'party' is what we called a session with a client/a john (the house frowned on us using the slang 'john' for our clients, although we did anyway, just not openly,).

No problem. I'm pretty open about it, as you can tell.

And 'party' is what we called a session with a client/a john (the house frowned on us using the slang 'john' for our clients, although we did anyway, just not openly,).
I feel so sheltered... it's why I enjoy literotica I can hear from women about their real life exp. Thank you for sharing.

Back