Confessing to strangers

I came across a naughty profile which stated likes and preferences. It turned me on. Ive been masturbating to it for days.

Message me for the nasty part........
For reasons I can't explain, Lit won't let me message you. I did so want to hear the nasty part...

My most speechless moments were when:
1. First anal was with guy from church
2. Being eaten out while out driving
3. Having my booty ate in the morn
4. Girl groped my tits in a bar
5. I let a guy with vasectomy nut in me and it leaked down my leg
6. Fucked in the ass in the bathroom , bent over, holding towel rack, while menustrating
7. Fucked in public park on first date

6. Fucked in the ass in the bathroom , bent over, holding towel rack, while menustrating
Confession is good for the soul.

I’ve found lit and a few other boards extremely useful in working through my own kinks, and I think I’m the better for it. It’s a place where you can speak openly and find people who feel the same way or have had similar thoughts. The fascination of reading people open up about their sexuality never gets old, there are always surprises, and to be honest, it’s frequently very hot indeed!
Same, and I've met a couple of people IRL from here due to chatting openly to strangers.

Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
[Even typing this is turning me on
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
You know, ELLE, you and I were chatting once, pretty hot, and I — experienced and un-timid as I am couldn’t bear to confess my worst secret to you— though you seemed like the only who might have understood…

Love to hear your confessions, dear!

Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
I can. I like talking or chatting with people about experiences.

*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
I have this exact kink. But add to you, specifically, I get off asking questions. Lots of questions. Like a taboo interview.

Okay I have questions.

How well did you know the guy? Age (roughly not specific, rules you know) Why anal? Was it in place of vaginal? I know when I was young "everything but" was common practice.

You were driving? How, logistically, did that happen? Guy or Girl?

Girl in bar... first time? How did you feel? She keep flirting or hit and run?

public park... was there a second date?

I've found it cathartic at times. I've been on here quite a long time (fuck, 22 years? How did that happen?) and I've had some very frank conversations with people that helped me figure out who I was, or more importantly WHY i was who I was.

I've found it cathartic at times. I've been on here quite a long time (fuck, 22 years? How did that happen?) and I've had some very frank conversations with people that helped me figure out who I was, or more importantly WHY i was who I was.
You and me both. 1999 I was first on. Back then I was artoo-D2 because I was in my 20s and stupid.

The amount of "love affairs" I had through the years with men and women and all of them involved confessing from one of us.

*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
For me, I like having a space to express my hidden desires. Being safely anonymous allows me to share what I’m usually scared to admit to.

I’m also rediscovering myself along the way after recently ending a year long relationship. I lost a lot of my identity and here I get to be reminded there is more to explore.

Confession is good for the soul.
Mmmmm god yes, love all those:
For me:
First introduced to wanking by a friend when quite young and innocent, spent the next two days just talking fantasy dirty about mothers friends to each other and cumming a great deal.
Being sucked off in middle of a London park by girlfriend who swallowed
First threesome with couple, she came in a schoolgirl outfit with pigtails and well you can just imagine, husband watched and loved it.
First time with a prostate massager, got it in with a bit of lube and relaxing, and then wow…
Wanking over wives with a friend and covering them with cum as they urged us on.

Back