Confessing to strangers

My confession is that I enjoy one audio hypnotist on this site and I yearn for more of it! He has helped me come up with amazing fantasies during play time with my husband. I'm actually quite proud of our sex life.

I confess when I walk by the lingerie section of a store.I just have to touch everything.
I confess that I realized a new kink not long ago which happens to be men in lingerie.

PS: I am so thankful that I can edit my comments on here. Google talk to text makes posting a nightmare!

I confess that I realized a new kink not long ago which happens to be men in lingerie.

PS: I am so thankful that I can edit my comments on here. Google talk to text makes posting a nightmare!
I confess wearing lingerie, is my kryptonite.
I particularly like white lace.

That's awesome! Sometimes my husband comes out in knee high stockings usually netted and it turns me on because he has beautiful legs.

Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
[Even typing this is turning me on
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??

https://www.xvideos.com/video.ueutfbo024a/amateur_real_cuckold_wife_dirty_talking

I absolutely agree. There's just something so arousing about talking to strangers about what arouses you, and I admit I would do just about anything a naughty person would tell me.
Yes. And thats just it. When i open up to a woman stranger about my kinks 99% of the responses they register are excited facial expressions with moans meant to encourage me to keep talking or close and lock the door snd take them right there on the spot. Its damn arousing. Pure archetypal feminine submission on the spot (and some of these women are married strangers to me but we may know a bar owner downtown.

Idk why, but admitting my kinks and confessing my perverted thoughts to strangers turns me on so much. I log on and exchange messages and instantly my panties are soaked. I have no choice but to masturbate when I log in.
Telling nympho strangers all of my forbidden / taboo ideas makes me cum so hard. Its what keeps me addicted to this site.
*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
yes i cum here v=every night

*grabs dildo*]
Anyone else can relate??
Most definitely I can relate, can't say I do get excited all the time but for sure I do enjoy the feedback on posts and chat with friends here. I will admit to having several toys within reach whenever here.

Back