"Confessions of an Autosexual"

This is a self portrait, in that both models are me. This is accomplished through a Chronochromagraph (CCG), which is a single long exposure with multiple lighting events that allows me to create (Think double exposure - sorta) the composition of this photo in camera(Not using Photoshop). All of this is based on 200 year old photography principles and could be done with film though I much prefer digital for ease of use. Feel free to ask questions. A note to the mods, I'm not 100% sure this photo fits within the TOS of the site. If not, please forgive me.

An autosexual person is one who satisfies themself sexually, who rarely dates. I am autosexual, rarely date and sometimes find myself thinking wouldn't it be wonderful to meet and date myself. This picture is a representation of that thought process.

View attachment 2367310
Well done! Love it!

This is a self portrait, in that both models are me. This is accomplished through a Chronochromagraph (CCG), which is a single long exposure with multiple lighting events that allows me to create (Think double exposure - sorta) the composition of this photo in camera(Not using Photoshop). All of this is based on 200 year old photography principles and could be done with film though I much prefer digital for ease of use. Feel free to ask questions. A note to the mods, I'm not 100% sure this photo fits within the TOS of the site. If not, please forgive me.

An autosexual person is one who satisfies themself sexually, who rarely dates. I am autosexual, rarely date and sometimes find myself thinking wouldn't it be wonderful to meet and date myself. This picture is a representation of that thought process.

View attachment 2367310
The pose of you on the table is brilliant, your ecstasy brilliantly captured. The tone and shading could be a delicate graphite pencil drawing, it's a lovely effect. Thanks for sharing the context too.

Are you aware that what appears to be your name appears in the images?

A continuation of Confessions Of An Autosexual and thoughts on the question, what if I had another me?
I love the pose (photographic term)/gesture (drawing term) of you on the table. It's a powerful image, yielding yet open and welcoming, simultaneously.

A continuation of Confessions Of An Autosexual and thoughts on the question, what if I had another me?

View attachment 2368287
I love your work, so arousing by being suggestive rather than explicit. In answer to your question, I don't have the skill to present the images that raced through my mind when I read that. The things I would love to do to myself! I always envied the lucky bastards who are limber enough to suck their own cocks, but that's not the same. I'd love to be able to really make love to myself, the way I'd make love to another man.

The things I would love to do to myself! I always envied the lucky bastards who are limber enough to suck their own cocks, but that's not the same. I'd love to be able to really make love to myself, the way I'd make love to another man.
I managed to do that a few times, when I was much younger and much more limber. Even so, nearly broke my damn back! Not elegant.

I agree, the self-love fantasy can be powerful, being both giver and receiver to yourself. It's a strange fantasy place when you get yourself there in a long solo session, almost disembodied. I think that's why I like this work by @twohadows - "autosexual" is a neat term that I'd not heard before - you can see the intensity in their work.

There is reflection, now I am wondering what laying the images would add orientated upside down?

Firstly, apologies. I don’t mean to intrude in your artistic space which is powerful.

These images give a sense of walking through a gallery. Thank you for sharing. I am privileged with thought; autosexual is a love in possession of one’s self. As my mind wandered in this gallery I thought of the artistic repositioning of the s in twohadows.

How the name twohadows has always added additional layering in my mind with everything you write. In every poem I hear the s in twohadows say; there is a story here. There is a life. Now privileged to see more of your images I wonder what reorientations of these images would reflect?

After all isn’t the real world often experienced upside down?

Once again I apologize for my incomplete comments; I just thought I should pay a price for admission into this exquisite gallery. I am after all an appreciator of Fine art.

Last edited:
Vis a vie image make out sessions could be perfectly viewed when lying down looking up at it on the ceiling. Giant sized of course. The bigger the better.

There is no problem with your expressing yourself regarding my work. I look forward to that and you are not intruding. Nor is anyone else. I live off of feedback. Ultimately my work is meant to be a mirror for those who look at it. This includes myself.

I love the idea of a bottoms up perspective. I've only ever done that once. It would be a challenge but only because I'm not particularly used to it. All it will take is readjusting the way I think and I should be able to execute something along those lines.

As always, thank you for the wonderful words and the input. It is greatly appreciated.

I managed to do that a few times, when I was much younger and much more limber. Even so, nearly broke my damn back! Not elegant.

I agree, the self-love fantasy can be powerful, being both giver and receiver to yourself. It's a strange fantasy place when you get yourself there in a long solo session, almost disembodied. I think that's why I like this work by @twohadows - "autosexual" is a neat term that I'd not heard before - you can see the intensity in their work.
Electric blue, thank you for all that you've written regarding my work. I appreciate it and it is much fuel for thought. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has ever thought about what it would be like to have another me in the bedroom. I'm really enjoying putting together this series and I have a couple I've been holding back but will release soon. Stay tuned and thank you again!

I love your work, so arousing by being suggestive rather than explicit. In answer to your question, I don't have the skill to present the images that raced through my mind when I read that. The things I would love to do to myself! I always envied the lucky bastards who are limber enough to suck their own cocks, but that's not the same. I'd love to be able to really make love to myself, the way I'd make love to another man.
Thank you Rob for your insight and candor. It's refreshing and I appreciate it. Technically, I'm amazed that this all works, but it does. Every day is a learning experience. Too bad we can't take it with us. Lol. My best to you.

I'm considering merging all of these threads. Usually one or two per poster is sufficient.

Thoughts?

Electric blue, thank you for all that you've written regarding my work. I appreciate it and it is much fuel for thought. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has ever thought about what it would be like to have another me in the bedroom. I'm really enjoying putting together this series and I have a couple I've been holding back but will release soon. Stay tuned and thank you again!
You do it through your photography and, I expect, your intense imagination. Being a writer, I can do it through my words. In this story: When it's Safe to Die i did it by having my first person protagonist, Dan, get to fuck a young man he meets at a nineteen-forties LA noir party, who I modelled on my younger university aged self.

Aside from being an entry in the first Mickey Spillane tribute anthology several years ago, the story was also a deliberate experiment into the impact on readers of a major sex scene (the encounter is a sub-plot, so it's not the primary relationship in the story) between two men, when it could just as easily been between a man and a woman. At the time, I reckoned about .30 of a score (more 4s given than 5s because of the GM), but in the longer run, the story won over any delicate sensibilities.

Which affirms in a way my belief, write what you really want to, don't worry about reader reactions. They'll always react positively to a good story.

You do it through your photography and, I expect, your intense imagination. Being a writer, I can do it through my words. In this story: When it's Safe to Die i did it by having my first person protagonist, Dan, get to fuck a young man he meets at a nineteen-forties LA noir party, who I modelled on my younger university aged self.

Aside from being an entry in the first Mickey Spillane tribute anthology several years ago, the story was also a deliberate experiment into the impact on readers of a major sex scene (the encounter is a sub-plot, so it's not the primary relationship in the story) between two men, when it could just as easily been between a man and a woman. At the time, I reckoned about .30 of a score (more 4s given than 5s because of the GM), but in the longer run, the story won over any delicate sensibilities.

Which affirms in a way my belief, write what you really want to, don't worry about reader reactions. They'll always react positively to a good story.
I 100% agree. I thought the Confessions Of An Auto-sexual would be one photo. It turns out I have a lot to say on that front. Who knew? Lol.

I'm lucky to have a few really good artists in my life. I've learned that artists need other artists. I'll have to look at your story before I get back to work or I'll forget to do it. Let me do that now.

Back