"Confessions of an Autosexual"

It's an excellent piece of writing and I enjoyed the period piece and all that comes with it. Definitely women were women back then. Ruby Jones I will remember for a long time. Thank you. 💕

I can tell Ruby Jones is a special character for you. I know from my own writing I have beloved characters and for some reason, always cry when I read the part where they die. LOL
She is. She arrived out of nowhere, with her cigarette and those mouthed words, "Naughty boy."

I'm writing a sequel to the noir story, where Dan meets her sister. I won't get it finished for this year's anthology, though.

The photo of my lips was done with a 40-year-old lens, one that does things no lenses today do. Specifically, it is a true wide angle macro. It does 1:2 @ 28mm. The full body, or nearly full body pic, is a chronochromagraph. A chronochromagraph is a long exposure in which there are multiple lighting events. It's something I developed 7 years ago and continue to develop to this day. For the record I am an artist who specializes in self portraits. Stay tuned for more. 🙂
Thank you for the tech explanation, the work is absolute seductive. Hope to see more of your work.

Back