Contest Advertisment.

Rumple Foreskin said:
Dirt Man,

I usually check for new stories each day. Just finished a quick visit and yours wasn't there. However, some bottom feeder with the handle "drab man" did have a story posted. You might want to have a heart-to-heart with him about trademark infringement. :)

Anyway, us macho, Non-Erotic guys gotta stick together, so be sure to let me and the other folks here know when your story gets posted. If mine could reach the thirties, anything's possible.

Rumple Foreskin

Hey, you must have just missed it. I took a look, and damned if it wasn't up already. LOL

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Rumple Foreskin said:
Dirt Man,

I usually check for new stories each day. Just finished a quick visit and yours wasn't there. However, some bottom feeder with the handle "drab man" did have a story posted. You might want to have a heart-to-heart with him about trademark infringement. :)

Anyway, us macho, Non-Erotic guys gotta stick together, so be sure to let me and the other folks here know when your story gets posted. If mine could reach the thirties, anything's possible.

Rumple Foreskin

Just finished reading your story. It made me feel, young all over again. Scared shitless 24/7, and always thinking of the world. Thanks, I needed that.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

raphy said:
Mine's up there - Click on my 'WWW' link at the bottom of my post. Cyberpunk-romance-erotica... Hahahaha...

*cackles madly*

*clears throat* Your www link isn't in your sig line anymore darlin'....

Whisper :rose:

Dirt Man said:
Hey, you must have just missed it. I took a look, and damned if it wasn't up already. LOL

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Just read Dirt Man, and WOW! Wonderful read. Additional comments have been deposited in your email. *smile*

whispering_surrender said:
*clears throat* Your www link isn't in your sig line anymore darlin'....
Not in his sig, no, but there's a "www" button at the bottom, with all the other buttons.

See, raph, I told ya you need something more explicit there! :p

Mhari said:
Not in his sig, no, but there's a "www" button at the bottom, with all the other buttons.

See, raph, I told ya you need something more explicit there! :p

Meh, I'll get to it. This one ain't at the top of my 'to do' list right now.

whispering_surrender said:
Just read Dirt Man, and WOW! Wonderful read. Additional comments have been deposited in your email. *smile*

Thanks Twice Whisper. And Merry Christmas.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Originally posted by Dirt Man
Thanks Twice Whisper. And Merry Christmas.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Enjoyed your story, and sent you feedback as well. I love nostalgia, and you do it quite well. Read some of your other stories also. You're good. But then you probably knew that already.

DS

Dirty Slut said:
Enjoyed your story, and sent you feedback as well. I love nostalgia, and you do it quite well. Read some of your other stories also. You're good. But then you probably knew that already.

DS

What does one say to something like this? Thank you.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

I thought I'd plug my story in here, too. It was posted this morning, and being a rather late entry I could need all the votes I can get. ;)

You can find it here: Loving in a Winter Wonderland

It's in 'Lesbian Sex' and is an average length story (for Lit) at roughly 3,750 words. The sex doesn't begin to happen immediately, as I spent some time building up the characters, but when it does happen it's pretty erotic stuff, if I may say so myself. ;)

Lou :rose:

Read and voted for the skill of the story telling and the plotting but I don't really enjoy Lesbian Sex stories. Perhaps that is because I am so old. I was old long before Queen Victoria said "I don't believe it. Ladies don't do such things".

That's my loss, not yours. I gave it a 5 for the story.

Og

Lou

Well done, just what I needed today, a sexy little titbit to cheer me up. Bloody council is blasting Christmas carols across the square outside the house, fine if you passing through but living here...

The first part I thought was going to turn into sex on the train, I suddenly remembered an event from long ago, returning from a univeristy interview in Leeds. Maybe I'll get a story out of it, I swear that damn train was rocking while we were stuck in a siding for three hours. :D Thanks for bringing back that memory - first sex with a 'grown up'.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, check the votes.:rose:

Will's

Thanks Og and Wills! :kiss:

Og, your comments and reasoning behind voting that way are wonderful, thank you! As you probably know by now, my mind doesn't work like a lady's. ;)

Wills, you have to write that story, pleased to hear my story stirred some great memories from within you. Three hours!? Blimey. :D

Lou :rose:

Good luck Lou, I'm still stuck at 23 votes. Not that it matters with my score. LOL

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Back