Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

A hot body on top of me. Smiling from ear to ear. The person lowered themselves. Fingers combed through my hair. A shiver rolled up my body. Ooooh. That's the good stuff. At that moment I didn't care who it was. Keep doing that and I'll do what you want.

A voice whispered into an ear, "Is-is this okay?" Slowly my eyes widened. It was Gra'tia? We are about to do it again? Wasn't Slime inside her. It was alcohol.

"It's fine with me," flashing a smile. Oh, wait. She can't see that. "Are you okay with it?" insisting her opinion on this mattered as much as mine. Sigrun or not encouraging this, I didn't want any more regrets between the two of us in this threesome.

Inside I was really hoping she was. Feeling her chest press against me and fingers in my hair, driving me wild. Couldn't help myself. Before both hands lay limply on either side. As soon as Gra'tia's fingers touched my hair, and I shivered, my hands rose and grasped her slender waist. That wasn't my goal, though.

Fingers went down and down following the curvature of her body. Then the tips found her backside and dug into them. Mmmm. Firm. Hopefully her ass jiggles. This is a lovely ass. I must have it. Perhaps Sigrun thought the same for I could hear her giggling behind Gra'tia.

Gra’tia bit her lip as she felt his hands wander her body, ending up at her plump ass. With the booze flowing through her, she said something she would likely regret when she was sober.

“I’ve always found you very attractive and… I’ve thought about what it might be like to do this with you…” it felt nice in the moment to admit it out loud. She could just imagine the way he might be looking at her, perhaps with excitement or lust in his eyes. It made her feel desirable, and she soon followed up her words with her hands caressing his cheek. “I want it.”

Sigrun chuckled, “atta-girl. You deserve to slut it up every once in a while.” With that, Sigrun started gently stroking his cock, her fingers soft and smooth.

A other shiver rolled up my body. Fingers gripping and stroking. Was that Gra'tia? No. Her hands are in my hair. Must be Sigrun.

Didn't matter. My fingers still digging into her ass. When she said she always found me attractive, I couldn't help but smile. Yeah. I heard a lot of the dockside whores call me the best fuck, the biggest, and all that, but hearing that from Gra'tia, that passion in her voice, and Sigrun encouraging it, felt deeply honest. That all of the pent up feeling bubbled to the surface.

"I've always found you attractive as well, Gra'tia," speaking with a wide smile. It was the truth. For a hard woman she was real easy going but also showed that the armor hid a woman, a hungry woman.

The armor! Her armor was off now, right? And the helmet? That would mean I could at least feel what kind of woman she was hiding, head wise.

My hands didn't shoot up there to feel her hair. Just her ass for the moment. Let the woman feel me up for a bit.

Her cheeks flushed in the darkness. Redar found her attractive? How? He hadn't even seen her face. Perhaps he had been drawn to her body then. That was still pretty flattering, seeing as he hadn't seen her with her armor off (that he could remember). Gra'tia hesitated before answering him.

"You have very handsome eyes," she said, feeling like now was as good a time as any to say any compliments she might have. He hadn't remembered when she said it before, and she wanted him to know that she liked them. It was a pity she couldn't see them in the dark, but that was okay. She had her helmet off at least and that was the only time she would be able to do so around him. Speaking of which...

The woman scooted down on his torso until his cock was sitting against the crack of her ass before bending down and kissing his cheek. Her lips kissed him again, and then again, getting closer and closer to his lips until she finally kissed him on the mouth. It was a new sensation, kissing. The only thing she usually did with her mouth was eat, so this was rather exciting. "They're soft..." she murmured, unsure of why she was surprised about that.

Meanwhile Sigrun slipped his cock into her mouth, starting to suck on his sensitive head.

Wanting to speak was stopped when Sigrun took me into her mouth. A yelp of surprise is muffled by Gra'tia's lips.

Out a knee jerk reaction, one hand slapped Gra'tia's plump ass. The other grabbed the back of Sigrun's head, and pushed it into my crotch.

It was a reaction to her actions. Perhaps to remind Sigrun what she should keep doing while Gra'tia continued out make out.

The more we did this, the mode I learned about Gra'tia, the more I wanted her. A big ass and big breasts?!

Wait until she gets a feel for my tongue! She kissed me and I shoved my tongue into her mouth and held it in there. Just to touch her own.

Speaking of touching, my hands rolled slowly up the curvature of her spine. Heart racing.

"Mmmm yeah," softly moaning between her delicate kisses.

My lips are soft. My cock wasn't. 'Don't cum. Don't cum' telling myself over and over.

It seemed that Sigrun didn't mind being handled a bit roughly, the woman moaning as she was forced to take all of him into her throat. She started to bob her head on his cock, her nose tickling his torso each time she moved down his shaft. The woman loved gobbling on his cock, and this was evident by how enthusiastically she was going at it.

Meanwhile, Gra'tia had jumped from that smack to her ass, but she couldn't deny that it turned her on. When his tongue entered her mouth, she had simply frozen for a moment, unsure of what to do. What did one do with the tongues? Hesitantly, she started to slip and slide her tongue over his, pressing her lips against him and pulling back before letting them reunite again. The wet sound of their lips smacking could be heard, and she found herself consumed in the feeling of tasting him. Her large breasts pressed against his chest, her hands caressing his face as they kissed.

Ooh yeah. Mmmm. I was beyond turned on. Heart thumping and blood coursing. Cock so hard I could beat Sigrun with it.

By now this would be the point where I get my cock between a set of fat ta-tas. Not yet. Sigrun was keeping me hard.

What I really wanted was to feel Gra'tia's head. Letting my fingers go up the test of the way, I touched her, wanting to get a feel for her. Put my fingers through her hair. Let the tips trace the curvature of her face, that way I can at least imagine what this Mandalorian bomb shell looked like.

Gra'tia was showing skill. For someone who was new at this, she new how to tease and please.

Our lips came together again and I shove my tongue down her throat.

Feeling her hair, he would be able to tell that she had short, choppy hair. While it was soft to the touch, one could tell that she likely trimmed it with a pair of scissors without regard to how it might look afterwards. Her facial features were somewhat dainty, showing that she had high cheekbones, pouty lips, and a small nose. One might say she felt like she had a pixie-ish complexion.

She almost choked on his tongue with the suddenness with which he forced it into the back of her mouth. As such, she pulled away from his kiss and panted, feeling a bit confused. "I don't like that," she commented, feeling a bit guilty for spoiling the mood. The fact of the matter was that it didn't feel good for a tongue to simply thrust itself into her throat like that, her preferred kiss being the one where their tongues flitted and explored one another with playful caresses.

"Sorry" whispering to her. We would do it her way. "I'm sorry," letting my fingers delicately touch her short hair the way hers did to mine. Come back to me and let's try it again.

She was new at this. My tactics worked on a different kind of women. Where affection isn't the game. Soft and delicate, that is what I tell myself.

My mind flashed with what I thought Gra'tia looked lime, based on what I felt and NY the tone of her sultry voice.
The way she felt, she could easily have been a model.

One of those busty pin up models adorned in military Barracks. The one men fawn over, bragging to their buddies they've banged women like this before in the hundreds. It was all lies and bluster. While I can say it happened at least twice for me.

Sigrun wasn't being ignored.

Sigrun wasn't being forgotten about this entire time. When Gra'tia said she didn't like that, my hands let go of her immediately and fell to the mattress.

Reaching back, not going for her ass, I grabbed Sigrun's head again. To get a feel for her. Doubt she was as hot as Gra'tia.

Sigrun had long hair that was wavy and thick, and if one felt her face they would find that she had sharper features. Based on the feel, she was also a beautiful woman, but with a more mature vibe, less innocent. Her lips were fuller, and her face was more oval; no doubt she was also a bombshell. Though one could feel a distinct scar running diagonally across her left eye. Her mouth was still slurping on his cock, her warm tongue sliding against it with her movements.

Gra'tia was grateful for his apology, though she felt it wasn't warranted. He didn't know what she liked, so she couldn't blame him for doing things like he usually did. Frankly, she hadn't known what she liked until about five minutes ago.

Her lips returned to his and she kissed him sweetly, reveling in the fact that this time it was consensual. She was on top of him and he liked it, wanted it even. Gra'tia would have to pay Sigrun back for giving her the push her to do this. Otherwise, she might not have been able to experience such wondrous things like the taste of his lips, the heat of his breath, or the brush of his nose upon hers.

Mmm. Sigrun had a nice body and a nice head. Still not as hot as Gra'tia, I feel. Our lips locked tightly. Her hot breath splashing against my face. Such electricity flowed through the body that my hair stood up. Between hard breaths through my nose, soft and rolling moans left my body. Pleasured at both ends.

Two hot Mandalorian women and they are all mine, for the time being. All I wanted to do was fuck the living shit out of them. More than any other woman I've ever been with. Gra'tia over Sigrun. Yes, Sigrun screamed 'slut' but I didn't know her. With Gra'tia I did. Brief as it was we did have chemistry and she confessed to me and I confessed to her. Now what we are doing felt different. This wasn't fucking. What Sigrun was doing was fucking. What Gra'tia and I were doing felt like making love, there was passion in us compared to lust, I felt.

"Mmmmm" moaning into Gra'tia's mouth. Her lips stayed attached to me that I couldn't speak. She wasn't allowed me to. Her heavy chest on mine. Mmm. Soon, I hope, I would be able to play with them. They should be as fun as her plump ass.

Venturing back up her body, my finger tips found Gra'tia's head once again. Such soft hair. Hot voice. Another moan left me. Perverted throughts rolled through my mind. Gra'tia wasn't giving me a chance to think of much else. Fingers combing through her hair from both sides.

Down below, the mouth came up off his cock and Sigrun moaned. “I can’t fucking take it anymore! With that, one could feel her shifting on the bed, and the next moment she groaned as her pussy slid down his shaft. She was wet as hell, obviously very turned on. She started to move her hips, using him to fuck herself.

“Mm!” Gra’tia made a surprised noise into Redar’s mouth, her body flinching. While it couldn’t be seen, Sigrun had slipped two of her fingers into the other woman’s pussy, now slowly finger-fucking her while she kissed the smuggler.

Gra’tia couldn’t deny that it felt good though, the woman moaning into his mouth.

Felt the tight walls wrapped around my firm member. Was Gra'tia sliding herself onto me? Taking back the left hand and sliding it down her hot body, down and over her ass, then I felt another leg. It was Sigrun. Greedy woman. Wanting to get first dibs.

Hot and heavy. That's the way I liked it. Letting Gra'tia take her time, kissing me, letting her get a feel for what it's like being with a man. When the time came, and she wanted to try other things, I hope to be the first to show her. "Mmmm. Yeah..." able to get out one word between her delicate kisses.

Hopefully the greedy Sigrun doesn't take it from her. Taking my hands back and rolling them up Gra'tia's hot body, the fingers went back through her short hair. Felt like fine sand sifting through my fingers. Again and again I did this, liking the feel of her hair over her big tits and plump ass.

Gra’tia pulled away from his lips and shuddered, tucking her face in near the crook of his neck. Her soft pants and moans could be heard near his ear as she was fingered by her friend who now had three fingers inside her while her thumb rubbed gently against her clit.

“You like those fingers inside your pussy, don’t you?” Sigrun panted playfully, not missing a single beat as her hips continued to salacious grind against him. Her pussy was tight, massaging his length lustfully.

“Yes,” Gra’tia admitted, laying a little kiss on his neck.

Gra'tia's panting was bliss. Hot and heavy and wet. Then I heard Sigrun. That dirty minx was fingering her friend? That was a sight to see. Certainly wonderful to feel. A shudder rolled up my body. Sigrun was grinding herself into me as she fingered Gra'tia.

Still wanting more of my Mandalorian comrade, my arms embraced Gra'tia fully. Not wanting to let her go or stop from what she's doing. Her panting alone was keeping me hard over Sigrun's thumping. It felt that, if I let go of her right now that Gra'tia would pull away into the darkness, swallowed up by something unknown, and I would be left by myself, alone and with a stiffy.

Her pulling back allowed me to whisper into the woman's ear, "What do you want?" was the four words I could force myself to say. Each time Sigrun pushed down upon me it forced air from my lungs in the form of a low grunt. The woman wasn't letting up.

“I want…” she hesitated. Even though she was drunk, she felt the slightest bit embarrassed saying it out loud. “I want you to lick me.” The woman moaned at the thought, the image having come with a deep thrust of the other woman’s fingers.

She yelped as Sigrun spanked her ass with her other hand, followed by a chuckle from the woman who was riding his cock. “Naughty, naughty girl… where do you want him to lick you? You should be specific.”

“I want you… to lick my pussy…” Gra’tia said, a bright blush on her cheeks, though it couldn’t be seen.

The next moment, she found a pair of wet fingers sliding into her mouth, making her taste her own fluids.

“Good girl…” Sigrun purred.

Another smile was slapped across my face. She said 'pussy'! Something I didn't expect to hear. "As you wish" I said, reaching down with both hands, grabbing her ass once more and giving them a squeeze, just because I wanted to. Didn't stop there. Both hands slid under her thighs. In one solid move I pulled Gra'tia's body up my torso.

She wanted me to lick her. I wanted her on my face. One woman riding my face while another is fucking me. Perhaps I should give Gra'tia some directions. She was new at this. Grunting from the weight on my chest, "Turn around. Sit on my face. I'll lick you while you play with Sigrun."

What I imagined, two busty women kissing and feeling each other up. One is on my dick while the other is riding my face. With both hands free I could continue to play with Gra'tia's plump ass. Maybe even feel up her chest again. In all my time with women, I've never done this. It was new for me as it was for her. All the more reason to do it.

"Okay..." He was more knowledgeable about the best positions to be in, so she followed his direction. The woman shifted herself atop him so she was now facing downward on his body. It felt a bit embarrassing to have her ass almost resting on his face, but as soon as her pussy rested on his lips, her embarrassment was all but forgotten. All she felt then was a surge of arousal.

Sigrun giggled and leaned forward, feeling her face before pulling in closer and kissing her. Gra'tia felt the woman's tongue slip into her mouth, while a hand came up to squeeze her breast. The smacking of their lips could be heard as Sigrun dominated their make-out session.

Oh, yes! This is what I wanted. A hot, wet, and tight pussy all within reach. Sigrun couldn't get a piece of this now.

Her ass. What an ass. Both palms slid up the sides and cupped those cheeks. Fingers lightly pressed to feel their firmness both lightly patting them, testing their jiggliness, if that's even a word. Mmmm. Firm. Fun to play with. Pulling her cheeks apart exposed her hot, wet holes to me. Didn't go for them right away.

Instead I wanted to tease her. Let her quiver a bit. See how she reacted. Wetting my lips and taking a breath of the hot, humid air that separated our two bodies. My fingers wandered up and down her backside. Feeling her up. Firm thighs. Strong back. Yes. A fine specimen of a Mandalorian. I needed to get a feel for her.

Pulling my hands back, grabbing her cheeks and pulling them apart, guiding by the heat coming from her body, extending the tip of my wet tongue, going at it blind the first thing I touched was her arsehole. Not on purpose. Whoops. Pulling back a little and tried again. Finding that slit and giving it a long, tender lick from back to front and back. Getting a sweet taste as she leaked some fluid.

Eating her slowly. Pressing my lips against her's before running the tip of my tongue, slowly penetrating her insides and running up the slit. Did it slowly and delicately. As she showed my lips prior.

A little surprised noise was heard from where the two Mandalorians had locked lips when his tongue kissed her ass. In the moment, Gra'tia had hoped that he would realize that he had found the wrong hole and move on, a hope that ended up bearing fruit. While she had fantasized about having him cum in her ass, and she might be amenable to having a finger up there, she wasn't sure if she wanted his tongue inside her tight ring.

The next thing she knew, his tongue was sliding along her pussy's slit in the most delightful way. So this was what it felt like to have a man taste her? It was wonderful... She moaned lustfully into Sigrun's mouth before their lips separated. The next thing she knew, the other woman had latched her mouth onto her nipple and was licking and sucking, her tongue swirling around her pert little rosebud. "Fuck!" Gra'tia whimpered.

The pussy that was fucking itself on his cock was going slow and steady, sensually milking him. She had all the time in the world to ride him. By the time the night was done, Sigrun wanted his balls empty and for Gra'tia to have cum many, many times. It was the least she could do for her friend before... she collected her bounty.

So tight. That's what Gra'tia was. First time for everything. Hehe. My smile was holding. From my position I couldn't get my fingers around for the right angle. That didn't matter. Through the darkness I could hear kissing and giggling with the wet slap of flesh upon flesh, coming from Sigrun on me. Then the smack and slurp of tongues and lips going at it. How I wish I could see them at it.

Smack smack smack smack

Sigrun was eager. Pushing upon me, getting every inch of my rod inside her. 'Don't cum. Don't cum.' Don't give it to her. Give it to Gra'tia. Hearing her moan in delight drove me to keep licking her. The tip of the tongue flicking against her tight, wet lips. Cupping her ass with both palms I gave her cheeks a jiggle to feel them move against my face. Before giving each cheek a playful smack.

Smack! Smack!

If we get through this, I would going to show Gra'tia what else I could do with my tongue, by laying her upon the bed, crawling between her legs once more, and fingering the living shit out of her.

Last edited:
“What a stud…” Sigrun purred, “he hasn’t even cum inside me yet.” She clenched her pussy on his cock teasingly, trying to get him to release his load as she started to move her hips faster on top of him. It seemed she had taken his lack of orgasm as a challenge, and now she very much wanted to make him pop his cork.

Immediately after speaking, her mouth went to Gra’tia’s other breast and lavished her attention to it. For her part, Gra’tia felt a bit guilty for not pleasuring either one of the people on either side of her, but it was hard to do much of anything when two lustful mouths were sliding their tongues against sensitive places.

“It feels… so good,” she mewled softly, her hips starting to rock ever so slightly on his face.

Oh? She thinks of me as a stud? I'd show her when I get out from under Gra'tia. At this point Sigrun was winning. Coming very near to bursting. Don't know how I stopped myself. Sigrun's pussy worked as if it had fingers of its own.

I needed to stop for a moment. Getting hard to breath. My heart thumped. Needed more air. It was stiffled being under this hot woman. Pulling back. Resting my head upon the soft matress. Eyes closed. Tongue withdrawn inside my mouth to take a rest. Wetting it for future use.

Pursing my lips and taking a deep breath, I exhaled hard, pushing out the hot air between us. Another deep breath the tongue came out. Muscles having relaxed. Finding the right spot again the tongue licked aggressively against her wet slit, as both hands slapped her cheeks again.

Encouraging myself, keep going. Just a couple more minutes. Let Gra'tia enjoy this pleasure a little longer until switching to something else.

Gra'tia shivered at that hot breath on her folds, and soon she found that his tongue was devilishly swirling around her clit. It made her tremble and whine, her panting breaths coming from her parted lips as she tried not to go crazy. "Fuck, Redar!" She uttered in a desperate voice. "I love it- don't stop!"

The other woman could tell that Gra'tia was getting close, so she redoubled her efforts on both Redar's cock, and Gra'tia's breasts. She was now squeezing and playing with her right breast with her hand and sucking on the other with her slutty little mouth. Her other hand traced gently on Gra'tia's belly as a teasing touch.

Gra'tia was loving it, and Sigrun was milking it. How desperate this woman was for my seed. She was so greedy, wanting it for herself. Not sharing it with her friend. Gra'tia pleading for me not to stop. I won't. Just a couple more minutes. Telling myself, despite the strain on my muscles, and the shortness of breath.

Trying to speak for me was difficult. Still I tried. "I can finger ya, if you want," gasping for breath still. Without pausing for a response I kept drumming on those sweet cheeks. Drumming and grasping them firmly and giving them a shake. She had strong thighs. Bet she could hold me in tight if we change positions. Something about strong thighs on a woman got me excited. Almost as much as her breasts.

Gra'tia had a tongue. If we change positions I could get a feel of what her tongue was like. Ack! Sigrun almost got me to cum. Had to pause. Clear my head. Try hard not to satisfy her. To do that I stopped and cleared my mind of dirty thoughts. Even though the Mandalorian was bouncing on my dick, I still had control over my emotions. At least for now.

Satisfied I could continue, I pulled Gra'tia back onto me. Lashing out aggressively against her leaking clit. Running the flat of the tongue back and forth many times then poking between, getting the tip to part the tight lips again, pulling back and lapping once more.

Back