Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

Whispering gently into her ear, "Maybe. If it makes you uncomfortable, then let yourself rest for a moment," I said then stretched out my legs. Getting the cramps out of the muscles. Ejaculating drained me, and my stomach had alcohol in it. Not good for hydration. With the adrenalin rush fading the stiff muscles and joints set in. Still I kept my hard on.

This here, what we were doing, was fine with me. In fact, I was enjoying this cuddling a lot more than poking my cock inside her. This enabled me to feel her warm body all over. Namely her chest and the hair on her head. She had alcohol in her. We all did. That did have an affect on what I was feeling. I didn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of her. That wouldn't be right, even for a smuggler like me.

I know, a smuggler with morals? We have them.

First time with a Mandalorian woman, and this is what I am given. It was a gift that I did not want to ruin. Though Sigrun was very enthusiastic of exploiting every sexual desire she fancied. I wanted my fantasy to happen now. My mind flashed with dirty thoughts, pounding Gra'tia's plump ass doggystyle. Reaching over and fondling her dangling breasts. Sac slapping her inner thighs.

Where would Sigrun be? Probably underneath us. Rather, underneath Gra'tia's dripping hole. Tickling my sack and giving the rod some tender sucks before popping it back into her friend.

"Oh!" gritting my teeth. Dirty thoughts were winning again, and my muscles expanded with a bit of pain them.

Gra'tia nuzzled his cheek with her face and whispered back in his ear, "I'm not uncomfortable. Just drunk and sentimental, I think. Pay my words no mind." She was glad he couldn't see the look of sadness on her face. Even drunk, she knew that when daylight came and her helmet came back on, so too would her sense of duty and need for distance. Tonight was the only time that they were going to have the chance to be intimate. Beyond that, they were simply business partners. He didn't really care for her and she... well, that simply wasn't an option.

"Do you want me to help massage your muscles? You seem restless," she murmured quietly. The woman didn't mean it to be a sexual offer of any sort, but she was definitely good at getting muscles more loose, having often massaged her own legs.

"If you please," I sighed lightly. Didn't want to let go. If her fingers massaging my rod were testiment to her abilities in massaging the rest of me, then I couldn't pass it up. Pulling away slowly to get some space, I rolled to my right, and went onto my stomach. Both hands pulled together and under my head to act as a pillow.

A long grunt escaped my lips. My cock sliding out of her fingertips hit the bed. 'Oh!' Still sensitive. Winced a little. It was painful to roll onto my belly. With a hard on, it was acting like a kickstand. Reaching down with one hand and pulling it towards the stomach then I laid down upon it.

"Go ahead..." whispering to her. Eyes slowly closing. Again my mind flashed with how I think she would appear, going to work on me. In need of a massage. A good one. Last ones were by the whores, and it always ended with a blowjob and an explosion of splooge. This was not going to be one of them.

Just hope that Sigrun didn't get any ideas, like sitting on my back so she could make out with Gra'tia again. Don't think my back can take all that weight.

Gra'tia straddled his back, careful not to put any weight on him. He seemed like someone who experienced muscle pain often, and she wondered to herself if he had some sort of electrolyte deficiency. As far as she knew, as long as someone ate enough organic matter, their electrolytes should be fine, but she could have been wrong. Maybe one of these days she would let him have some of her own supplements.

In any case, she started to work on his back. Her hands were gentle but firm, working his muscles in a way that might twinge every now and then, but was ultimately a pleasant experience. She rubbed his sore muscles from his shoulders to his lower back, then on to his glutes and thighs. It required for her to completely turn around, but she now faced his legs as she massaged his leg muscles. "Is this okay?" she asked.

My answer was not a word. It was a long, low purrr. "Oooooooooooh." That was the good stuff! Fingers worked on my muscles. Tingles ran up and down my body. Slowly my eyes rolled back inside their sockets. Yeah. That's the good stuff. Slowly burying my face into the mattress, muffle my words, and avoid bursting in pleasure.

My entire body was tense. That is what I would tell Gra'tia, if I could. I needed this more now than everything else. My hard on started to wain. Doesn't matter. This was just as good. A cold shiver rolled up my body as she touched me in other areas. Making all the hair stand up on end. Haven't felt that sensation in a long time. Think it was when I was about to be boarded by an Imperial cruiser.

Curling in my toes, slowly contracting my legs a little bit. Shifted my body a little bit to the right to adjust my posture. The heat from Gra'tia's nether regions was intense.

She smiled to herself. It seemed like he really enjoyed it. Gra’tia continued to squeeze and massage his sore muscles, working her way down his legs to massage his calves and then his feet.

It was that that point where she heard Sigrun’s voice nearby.

“What’cha doin?”

Gra’tia glanced in her direction but of course she only saw darkness. “I’m giving him a massage- he needs a bit of a rest, and his muscles have some knots in them here and there.”

“Ooo,” Sigrun replied with interest. “A massage, huh? Will you massage me next then? I’ve got lots of sore muscles.”

The other Mandalorian chuckled, “we’ll see. By that time he may have the energy to want to play again and we can go for another round.”

The whole time I was lowly humming. Gra'tia was finding places on me I didn't know existed. These knots were found and destroyed by the tips of her fingers. The release of muscles and nerve endings sent a sense of rejuvination through my body, like untapped energy was opened up inside.

"Oooh, yeah," touching my feet. Sensitive feet. The first touch of her fingers and they contracted a bit. Perhaps I was ticklish. It was a bit of a concern at first until Gra'tia's palm pressed firmly into the foot's pad and found some knots. "That's it. That's the stuff" speaking with my face buried under my folded arms.

"Keep going, please" speaking through my arms. A deep breath and letting it out slowly. I was getting that energy back. Right now I was enjoying this massaging. Yes, please keep exploring my body, Gra'tia, I'm sure you'll find plenty more knots. When Sigrun asked if she could get one, I wanted to say, 'Wait your turn.' All that came out of me was another satisfied moan.

Now having finished with the back of his body, she moved to the side of him and leaned down slightly. “Redar, do you want me to massage your front muscles as well?” It made her feel proud and very pleased that he seemed so relaxed by her hands. She hadn’t massaged anyone other than herself before, so it was good to know that she had the right touch for it.

"Mmmm. Yes, please," I replied lowly. Slowly I rolled over onto my back. In doing so my fingers brushed over Sigrun's body. I knew it was her's because she giggled at my touch. She better not get any ideas. Fully rolled over onto my back, I stiffened up and stretched to get those last minute kinks out of my body, then lay limp on the bed. Another long sigh left me.

My eyes kept shut. It was pointless to keep them open. Also I didn't want anything being flung into my eyes. Judging by how wild Sigrun is, I suspect she would fling a drink around in her horny attitude. Alcohol in the eyes rightly stings. Before letting Gra'tia continue her work I drew both together and held them low over my stomach.

For some reason that felt right. Before this my arms hung by my sides, as if smartly at attention. In my mind I felt vulnerable. With my hands over me, it came me some emotional support that I wasn't fully exposed, even though I was completely naked.

Once again, Gra'tia put her leg over her body and hovered, not letting herself sit down on his skin. Her gentle hands started at his shoulders and worked their way down each bicep and then even to his hands. She then worked her way back up and then down his chest, his pecs and abs not standing a chance against her massaging prowess. The woman worked his body well, easing all of his aches and loosening every muscle her skilled fingers happened to touch. When she got near his cock, she completely ignored it, instead moving on so that she could massage the front of his legs this time. It was actually quite fulfilling, working his body like this. Perhaps if she ever lost her legs and couldn't afford cybernetics she could become a masseuse.

After she worked her way down to his ankles, she finally stopped with a satisfied sigh. "There we go... I think you'll feel a lot better after that."

"I can give you a massage too," Sigrun giggled, "though I specialize in a specific type of massage in very specific areas..." A hand could be felt on his thigh, sensually rubbing near his dick.

"Thank you, Sigrun. I think I need to take a breather for a moment. Oooh," wincing a bit. The sudden movement sent another surge through me. That untapped energy came into my head. Increase in blood flow and a drop in stress was like decompressing. The ladies with me couldn't see it but my eyes were rapidly twitching left and right. That energy was too much that some parts of my body didn't know what to do.

Thank the Stars Gra'tia ignored my cock. It was feel a bit better now. Softened a little and lay against my inner thigh. Still wasn't ready for another run. The whole time Gra'tia was on me, I could feel more than just her hands. We came face to face for a moment and her hot breath rolled over my face. Then her heavy chest rubbed down my chest as she descended. That maintained my erection until she finished.

"For you for that, Gra'tia. I feel so much better now," saying in a soft, affectionate tone. Drawing my hands up to my face and rubbing my cheeks fully, I took a deep breath and let it out. For once my entire body felt soft. Soft like a piece of wet bacon laid out. Just basking, and I felt wonderful. A beaming smile stenciled across my face.

"You're very welcome." Gra'tia answered warmly, granting him an affectionate kiss on the cheek before someone pulled her away from him with a giggle.

"You know, I bought something I've always wanted to try out..." One could hear the smirk in Sigrun's voice as the sound of sheets moving could be heard, along with some more rustling. After a few moments, Gra'tia was pushed back onto the bed and she felt something hard and slick rub against her pussy. "What the hell is that?" she asked, bewildered.

"It's a strap-on, silly. And I'm going to fuck you with it."

There didn't seem to be much room for argument as Gra'tia found the phallus sliding into her snatch. She moaned, feeling it penetrate her so nicely. Redar's cock had been the only cock in her pussy; while she preferred his, this synthetic cock was still pretty good.

Sigrun started to slowly work her hips, fucking the other warrior while Redar took his rest. "That's it..." she murmured seductively, running her fingertips up Gra'tia's body before pinning her hands above her head. "It's a shame you live a mostly celibate life you know. You've got such a slutty body- I could eat you up all. night. long." She descended upon Gra'tia's mouth and soon there was the sound of wet lip-smacking, moaning, and heavy breathing as the two women made out.

Gra'tia exclaimed and that jolted my body. Was there danger? No. It was Sigrun with another wicked idea. In no time she was pushing that fake cock into Gra'tia, replacing me with her. Must be a dream come true for Sigrun. The way she kept fawning over Gra'tia gave me the impression this whole idea, where we are and how we got here, was an elaborate ploy by Sigrun just to finally bed Gra'tia. Having me along was just an added bonus.

That hot body laying beside me. The steady grunts and thumps of Sigrun pressing herself into her. My mind conjured up another though of what this strap on looked like. Was an elogated, veiny purple one with a Twi'lek head? I didn't want to get between the two of them. Only wanted to get beside one, Gra'tia. Scooting over across the sheets, homing in on the the grunting and sound of wet skin against wet skin.

Touched Gra'tia shoulder. Finding her and moving in close, thighs touching Sigrun's. Wetting my lips and leaning into her, I kiss Gra'tia's cheek affectionately, returning the gesture, before holding her hand firmly. Telling her with this that I was going to hold on while she experienced this new event.

Gra'tia felt his kiss on her cheek and the hand in her own, and she wondered if this was what it was like to have a lover. It felt gentle and tender, and she savored the feeling. She might not get the chance to experience this again in her lifetime.

Sigrun continued to thrust her plastic cock forward and back, reaching down to use her thumb on the other woman's clit in sweet, light rubbing motions. This was truly the highlight of her trip: bedding Gra'tia. She had wanted to do this since they started going through the change to womanhood, but Gra'tia had always been stoic, disinterested, and focused entirely on training. Now, she had the warrior mewling underneath her with each stroke of her cock. Maybe she could have her all to herself once the client she delivered her to was done with her, or maybe she would just take longer to get to the client so she could enjoy their time together. Tied up and helpless in her bed, she bet that Gra'tia would taste so sweet...

The other Mandalorian was completely ignorant of the insidious plans Sigrun had for her; all she knew was that her pussy felt great, she felt real good from the alcohol, and that Redar was being very sweet to her. She moaned with pleasure, for once feeling comfortable and fulfilled, not on-edge and wary.

Though the next moment she found herself being rolled over and lifted so that now she was on top with that dildo being thrust up into her. Sigrun pulled her down so that they were chest-to-chest and addressed Redar, "her ass is wide-open you know. We could go at the same time."

I took the hint immediately. Through feeling and sounds coming off the ladies, I figured Gra'tia was on top. With Sigrun on the bottom, that minx wanted Gra'tia to be the meat between two slices of hot bread. Pulling away and rolling into them, and drawing my knees up, I rose onto my knees to scoot. Over the sheets and sliding behind Gra'tia, using my hands holding her sides to guide me.

The whole time I could hear wet flesh against wet flesh. The 'Fap! Fap! Fap!' intermixed with Sigrun's giggling and Gra'tia's low grunts. A chance for a double penetration. Feel what her ass hole is like. Hopefully it was tight! Squaring up behind the Mandalorian, holding her hips, my precense was felt when the tip of my cock brushed against her thighs.

Slowly leaning over her, I whispered to Gra'tia, "Are you ready for this?" softly into her ear. For this I was ready. Cock was back to being firm and slapping against her cheeks. Not losing a beat Sigrun kept pushing the faux cock into her. Hands gropping Gra'tia's chest so her face can be smothered by the massive mammories.

Gra'tia had felt a little nervous when her friend had suggested that he take part in their fucking, knowing that it meant that he would have to take her tight little asshole. While she had fantasized about this sort of thing, fantasy and reality were very different. Some people said that it hurt, while other people said it was erotic as hell.

All doubt was erased however, when she felt his cock against her thigh. She realized that while Sigrun's phallus felt nice, her body craved the real thing; more than that, she craved him.

"Yes, I want it!" she moaned.

Sigrun stopped her thrusts and smacked her ass playfully, prompting a slight yelp from Gra'tia. "Come on, we talked about being specific. What do you want, Gra'tia, hm?"

"I want your big cock in my ass, Redar!" she replied desperately.

"That's right..." Sigrun cooed, "no shame in telling it like it is."

Couldn't help but smirk and shake my head. That woman was incorrigible. Reaching back and taking my firm member in hand, a little bit of leaking precum from the tip wasn't enough. Spitting into the palm and stroking it made it slick to the touch.

Would it be enough?

Between Sigrun's giggles and thrusting, Gra'tia's body kept moving. She craved my meat. Her passion for me made my cheeks run red. So much affection from her was heartwarming.

I've fucked many, many women's arseholes. Others had beaten me there. They had that feel to them, the grip their walls gave was not the clenched fist I was led to believe. Of course, the dockside whores always swear you are the first, you have the biggest cock, and all that. You have the biggest cum shot. Yadda yadda.

For this one I was determined to give her a good romp. Not use her face as a canvas. Cum inside her. Make her feel it. And deny Sigrun any of my seed.

Holding that Mandalorian woman and ready to feed her my member, a warm sensation rolled through my body.

"Hold on," whispering, getting them to pause their fun. The tip slick it moved up her inner thighs and up, following the crease of her cheeks.

Gra'tia quivered with anticipation, knowing that soon he would be going where no man had gone before. It meant a lot to her that while she might have forced her first time to be with him for her pussy, her ass was going to be taken willingly, and hopefully very enthusiastically. She was so wet, so as his cock moved it became slick with her fluids. It got closer and closer, and she almost held her breath as he approached her waiting asshole.

First attempt was met with stiff resistance. Her ass hole was too tight. Taking it back a little I spat onto the head and lubbed it up once more. Tried again. Drat! Too tight. Have to try another way. Wetting the tip of the left thumb and pressing it against her hole, a firm push to get the tip inside. Loosen her up.

As I did Sigrun continued to push the faux cock into Gra'tia, without missing a beat. At the same time her hands grabbed those heavy breasts, pulling them in to smother her face. The mammories slapping her cheeks greedily.

"Okay. Let's try this again" saying to myself. Bit my lower lip and spat on the head. A couple ginger strokes to keep it slick. The head was pressed against the hole, and I leaned in. Slowly the head pierced the hole and went inside. "Yes!" squealling with joy, for some reason.

It was torturous to feel the way he almost penetrated her before he was unable to push further. She wanted it so badly, but it seemed that her own anatomy was thwarting his attempts to fuck her. The woman had almost given up hope until she felt his thumb enter her. Even though it was just his thumb, it felt really big in her ass. It wasn't painful, more of a an aching, stretching feeling. Gra'tia liked it though, and she almost sighed in disappointment when he pulled his thumb completely out of her.

Maybe he was giving up. Maybe she was just too tight. Maybe he would wait until-

Gra'tia groaned as he made a final attempt, her ass reluctantly letting him delve further and further into its tightness. She was anything but reluctant though. It felt so naughty, and yet at the same time it felt so right.

"Yes...!" The woman moaned passionately. Redar was inside her ass! His cock was inside her, and eventually he was going to fill her up with cum.

Her ass was something else. Tight on the outside. Inside it was like pushing through a clenched fist. The first couple inches were the hardest.

It was her moaning and explaining that her muscles relaxed. Enabling me to push further and further. Inch by inch feeding my cock into her.

Both hands held her hips. Keeping her hot body fixed in place. Sweat beaded on my forehead. Lips turned dry and heart raced.

I've fucked many women in the ass. This was going to be different. Cum inside her and fill her up. Yes! Fill her up and let it sit inside her, my seed. This night was a time of firsts.

Pushing the last couple of inches by leaning into her, my entire cock disappeared inside Gra'tia's ass. What stopped me was my sack slapping between her cheeks.

A cold shiver rolled up my body. "Oh. Yeah...." playfully slapping her cheeks with both hands. Then I hunched over her and nipped at the back of her neck.

"Oh fuck!" she whined as he pushed in the last few inches. If his thumb felt large, his cock felt enormous. Every inch of him was stretching her and it almost felt like she could feel him in her stomach (though she knew that wasn't possible). Her body was trembling, and it jumped when he spanked her. The sting was welcome, and it only made her feel more aroused. It was so erotic, having him bent over her with his firm chest pressed against her back.

A hard shiver went down her body as his nip coincided with a rub of Sigrun's thumb to her clit. She was panting now, on all fours as the two of them filled her holes. "Redar..." her voice trembled with need. "You're stretching my ass- it’s so deep!”

Last edited:
Her exclaimation brought me joy. I've heard it before, but it was the passion in her voice that told me it was genuine. That's what I wanted hear. Felt like a stud mounting a fine mare. Ready to bang her and fill her with my potent semen. Pushed all the way in until the sack was against her inner thighs, adjusted my posture by rising of my on me knees a little further.

It allowed me to hunch over her body. The angle meant I had to extend and lock my arms on either side of her body for a bit. Shaft pressed all the way in, I pulled back slowly. Feeling the intense suction her walls created wrapped firmly around my member. Couldn't see it, but I could feel it. Exposed to the humid air the juices cooled sending another rolling sensation through my body.

"Oh, yeahhh..." shivering.

It was an odd sensation, feeling the inside of her ass gaping before it started to tighten again. She could feel herself clinging to him as though she didn't ever want his cock to leave, and she had to say that she felt the same as her body did. Having Redar against her back like this, caged within his arms would be heavenly if it didn't feel so sinful.

Gra'tia closed her eyes and waited for him to push himself back inside, where he belonged.

My cock pulled out until just the head remained inside. Paused for a moment. Drew a deep breath and to refill my stamina. She was new to this. Therefore I should go easy, for the moment. Both shoulders are rolled back. Lips pursed. Ready for another push. Leaned in slowly feeding her back the wet rod.

Inch by inch. The further it went the tighter the grip. She was tensing up, I feel. That's when I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "Relax. Let it happen," before kissing the back of her hot neck.

Back