Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

The tickle of his breath on her ear made her bite her lip. His voice was so sexy, as were his soft lips. She did her best to relax, taking deep breaths as she tried not to clamp down on him so hard. Sigrun started rubbing her clit slowly and sensually again, which helped as well.

"That cock was in my pussy," Sigrun purred, "how do you like it in your ass?"

Gra'tia shuddered again and answered, "it's strange, but it feels very good..."

"I bet it does," Sigrun chuckled.

Her delight made me moan softly. So different than the other women. Everything for her was new. Leaning in and feeding my cock. Lips pursed once again, delicately kissing her neck. Slowly moving down her body. Kissing the flesh for every inch of flesh. Between the shoulder blades and down her spine until I couldn't go any further.

Pressed it in all the way to the hilt. Until the sack touched her wet inner thighs. "Okay..." whispering, adjusting my body by leaning back. Satisfied that I could go a little faster. To do that I had to pull back and straighten the back, somewhat, place my hands on her hips to keep her steady. If the alignment was off in the thrusts she could spit my cock out. Then it would be back to trying get it in.

"Do you want me to go a little faster?" whispering to Gra'tia.

It felt sensual, romantic even, the way he kissed her. Gra'tia craved his affection, so each kiss was like water in a desert to her, the woman drinking up each gesture with rapt pleasure.

"Yes..." she breathed, "I want you to control the pace- I trust you to make it feel good." After all, he had likely fucked many women in the ass so he knew the ins and outs. He knew what would make a woman scream with delight, the result of a life of experience in these matters. In comparison, she was like a newborn deer, her legs wobbling as she tried to find her feet in all this.

She trusted me? Best not spoil it. Sigrun continued to giggle. Letting me know she was still down there. Don't know what she was doing, until I felt finger tips tickling my sack. The sudden sensation made me jump a little and Sigrun giggled. Dank Ferrick.

Slowly I pulled back. Feeling the muscles around my member relax. Now my cock glided out. Her insides loose enough. Taking it all the way until just the tip remained inside once more. 'Start out slow. Slow and steady. Let her get comfortable before going further, and faster. If it gets to be rough and tumble, then start the spanking and the name calling. If things go further than that, be like a stud in heat and plow the shit out of her until she smothers Sigrun. Bet she would like that as well, Sigrun.

Both hands held onto her slender waist. For a brief moment the tips of the fingers traced her outline. So my brain could conjure what she would look like in my mind while I worked. Fucked many women. Now I felt a bit of hesitation. 'Don't screw this up.' Fuck a little too hard and I could hurt her. If I did, then she would hurt me. In not the good kind of way.

'Easy. Take a breath. Let it out. Slowly' is what I kept telling myself. Here we go. Holding her waist firmly, a slightly draw with them bringing her body towards my crotch as I pushed in. The walls wrapping around my member. A shiver rolled up my spin surprisingly forcing out a moan. "Ooooh, yes."

As he moved slowly within her, she found the hot pressure of his member to be exceedingly pleasurable. Who knew the inside of her ass could feel like this? So enraptured was she by the feelings of both her ass and her pussy that she didn't notice that devious little giggle from Sigrun, and she felt him flinch. There was no time to wonder what the woman beneath her had done because a few seconds later, she felt the hand rubbing her clit be replaced by a small, buzzing toy. With it gently pressed against her clit, the strokes of Sigrun's cock, and that slow suction as he pushed forward, Gra'tia was helplessly pushed over the edge.

She moaned loudly as her body quaked with an orgasm that shuddered through her. He was unable to move in her ass for a moment from the way it spasmed and constricted him. The warrior felt weak, and her torso came down to lay against Sigrun's. Their breasts were pressed together and her ass was now up in the air at a bit of a higher angle for him. The buzzing stopped, and she breathed a sigh of relief. It would probably be used again at some point, but she didn't think she could take more clit stimulation at least until she recovered from her orgasm. Anal stimulation was more than welcome though.

Once again, she breathed and tried to relax her ass so that he was free to move as he liked.

Hearing and feeling Gra'tia enraptured with lust fueled me to go further. Harder. Faster. My teeth sank into my lower lip. Felt like I was ready. Move a little faster. Pulling back and feeling the cool sensation of the slick member exposed to the air before pushed right back in. A shiver rolled up my body. Hair standing on end.

Her hot Mandalorian body quaked. Her hot juices leaked from her hole and onto Sigrun, to her friend's delight. Pulled back and pushed it slowly increasing my rate. My slick member plunged and retracted. Each time it plunged back inside my sack slapped her wet inner thighs.

Don't know what possessed me to do it. Without thinking my right hand reached out for something to grab. To steady myself with. I think I was going for her shoulders. In the darkness I missed and grabbed Gra'tia's hair. As soon as my fingertips touched it I held but didn't pull.

My member felt ready but wasn't at 100% as it was before. Inside Gra'tia's hot body, the tight walls, and her moaning was driving me to the edge that I was soon about to pop. When it does happen it was going to be inside her. From what I hear, for women at least, having a man climax inside them feels much different than being sprayed with cum on their faces and chest. So I heard.

The woman adored the way he was stuffing her now. Though his pace couldn't be described as jackhammering by any means, it was still becoming more quick and rhythmic. Sigrun beneath him was matching his tempo by thrusting whenever he would pull his cock back. The two of them alternated inside her, always keeping one of her holes full to the maximum.

The moment he grabbed her hair, she gasped and arched her back so that her ass was even further up, her legs splayed wide where she knelt as though she was offering her ass up to him as a tribute. "Don't be afraid to get a little rough with me- I can take it!" Gra'tia hadn't said it, but she wanted him to hold or pull her hair now that she felt it. It stung slightly, but it was the type of sting that was similar to having her ass spanked- it was painful in all the right ways.

Ooooh. Naughty, naughty! Smiling in delight. Underneath that armor and rough exterior she was a woman, and a hungry one at that. I wasn't afraid to get rough either. So I held my grip. The other hand holding onto her waist. Pelvis pushing and retracting. Gaining speed thanks to the juices.

If only I could see this with my own eyes. It would be glorious! No one would believe me when I said I banged two busty Mandalorian women. Her ass, I could feel it jiggling with each impact. A steady 'Fap! Fap! Fap!' as skin collided with skin.

My heart was pumping and my mouth dry. Just like how I suddenly grabbed her hair, with my other hand I slapped her cheeks, a little harder than last time. Before digging the tips of the fingers into the flesh of her ass, feeling the contents and kneeding them. It was then that I pulled back a little on her hair. Just a little without losing my pace.

He was really pounding her now, and she definitely felt it. It almost felt like her ass was burning with pleasure, and she wondered if that was slightly from the friction of his cock. Regardless, it had her eyes rolling back and her body shuddering with bliss. There were no words to describe how turned on the spank and the little yank to her hair made her; Gra'tia wanted more of that pain on her skin. It was like salt to her food, elevating the flavors of her meal. Even if there were words to describe it, she was hardly capable of saying much more than "Ah! Fuck! Yes! and Ooooh!" Though she did manage to raggedly moan, "My ass is yours, Redar! God, it's so fucking good!"

Sigrun laughed and teased, "oh wow, you're a true slut now, Gra'tia. You're not going to be able to go on without a big cock in your ass every now and then." The woman then latched her mouth onto one of Gra'tia's nipples and sucked it voraciously.

The warrior with two cocks inside her wasn't sure if what she said was true, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was that Redar was pleasuring himself with her ass, and in turn she was consumed by the need to have him cum inside her.

Did she really mean that? Her ass was now mine? Hope so. This was the kind of ass I cuold never get tired of! It made my mouth water hearing her say that. So many other things we could be doing to each other. Another time. Her bursting lust compelled me to pull back just a little more of her short hair. Between my fingers it felt like fine sand.

"My cock is yours, Gra'tia!" I exclaimed without an ounce of regret. Felt hot all over. The tips of my toes and fingers tingling. Hair standing on end like electricity flowed through me. The more she moaned the more I wanted to keep plowing her ass.

FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP! FAP!

Then it hit me. My cock said, "I can't take it anymore!" The sack contracted harshly and I felt my cock tense up, ready to burst. "Here we go..." I gasped, pushing myself all the way inside of her, letting go of her hair and holding Gra'tia's shoulders tightly, pulling her into my cock to get the full load.

She was surprised that he had basically said it back, that his cock was hers. Part of her wondered if he was just saying it in the heat of the moment, seeing as she didn't think he was the type to give up his sexual freedom for one person. It was a hot thought though- Redar thinking that she was alluring enough for him to crave her above other more traditional women.

There wasn't much time to ponder though, as his increased pace had her reeling with ecstasy. He was now really fucking her hard, and she couldn't get enough. Both of their cocks worked to drive her absolutely insane, the woman moaning and wailing like a slut possessed. It was as though nothing else existed but the sensations in her body and the sexual energy in the room. It was far too much for her to take for very long, and soon she too was screaming out her climax.

Her body practically convulsed from the intensity of her orgasm, and she ended up squirting on Sigrun's hips. His cum was flooding her ass, filling her up, and she LOVED it. She couldn't even form words at this point, merely losing all strength in her arms and legs and collapsing against Sigrun.

The woman under her giggled lightly and stroked her cheek gently. The sound of sloshing liquid could be heard before Sigrun could be heard saying, "take a drink..." and taking a drink of her own. She pressed her lips against Gra'tia's and fed her the liquid, though Gra'tia could have sworn that she felt something pill-sized pass through her mouth as well. Perhaps she was just imagining things.

We seemed to climax at the same time. Filling up her hole with my seed as she spat juices out of her twat. The way she climaxed and screamed, felt like pure bliss for her, as it was for me feeling her cavity fill up with, hopefully, a large of amount of hot, rich spunk.

"AUGH! YESSSSSS!" pulling a little more on her hair then letting go. Again and again my cock pulse, pushing out the white seed until the sack contracted, forcing out the last few drops. Only then did my cock start to soften. "Ah, yeah. That's it. That's it. Ooooh," shivering from the sudden blood pressure loss to the brain.

Twice in quick succession and my body was hating me for it. My brain was loving it as it sat in a fog.

"Yes! Yes! Ah! That's so hot!" I gasped. Meaning her body heat was so high that it was incredible. Once my rod slid out of me, my knees felt weak and light headed. Still I held onto Gra'tia while she lay upon Sigrun for a moment, grabbing her backside and jiggling it.

Couldn't help but smile. She said her ass was mine. That large, plump backside. My fingers wandered around to feel every inch of it one more time. If I could I would explode all over Gra'tia, covering her entire ass in jizz.

"Oh, wowie!" gulping down air. Sweat beaded on my forehead. The room was suddenly a lot more humid than it was before. Before I finished completely and lay down, my lips licked the back of Gra'tia's neck and gave her one last tender kiss. A sign of affection. That's when Sigrun's voice was faintly heard by my ears, "take a drink..." and I took it to mean she passed over one of her cups so Gra'tia can cool off.

"Huff!" gasping as I flopped beside the pair.

Gra’tia sighed and laid down on the bed beside him, feeling warm and fulfilled. It had been a wonderful night, in her drunk opinion, a night to remember. Though she suddenly felt… very drowsy. It was like she couldn’t keep her eyes open. Try as she might to fight it, she was soon out like a light.

Sigrun could be heard shuffling on the bed and then the floor, grabbing something and coming back. She slipped Gra’tia’s helmet onto her head and then put her own on.

“Lights on,” she said, and all of a sudden the room was illuminated once more. Sigrun could see just fine since her eyes were shielded from her visor, but the sudden increase of light would make most temporarily blind. Gra’tia didn’t react at all though, merely lying there, breathing softly.

Once his eyes adjusted, he would see Sigrun, now fully dressed, sitting casually on a chair with a long, sharp piece of glass and a small sack of something. “So…” she chuckled, this is the part where you leave.”

Last edited:
"That's bright..." holding a palm to my eyes, shielding it from the brightness. Painfully sitting up and rubbing both palms into my eyes, I took in a deep breath. The air was still thick with the scent of sweat and sex. From head to toe my body was racked in pain. Boy, I could really go for a drink.

Sitting up one hand rubbed the back of my neck. Looking beside me, there was Gra'tia, laying there. Helmet on but laying there. Guess Sigrun put on her helmet before turning on the lights. With the lights on I could see Gra'tia's fine body. Most of it. In fine detail. Oh, her melons and ass are huge! I yearned to grab them again. Restrained myself from doing so. She was asleep.

Oh, that's right. That would also mean Sigrun is....my eyes looked up across the room. It was Sigrun's helmet and a body, but not wearing a dress. It was her Mandalorian armor. Her full kit. She sat there with a shive in hand.

Eyes narrowed looking at her glass blade across her lap, it clicked in my mind that 'fun time was over.' Dank Ferrick! My blaster is gone, so she held all the cards. "Where I leave? What's going on here?" I asked in a hiss.

Last edited:
“I had a lot of fun with the both of you, and I’d be happy to do it again sometime, but now I’ve got a job to do.” Sigrun’s tone was casual, as though she was about to propose something very normal.

The bag was tossed to him and some its contents spilled out. It was credits- lots of them. “Those credits are yours if you walk out, get on your ship, and finish your job. They’ll understand if she got taken on the way over, and they’ll still pay you as long as you deliver the goods to them.”

My eyes flicked at the bag. Very tempting. So tempted that I reached over and plucked the bag. Peeked inside. Jingling inside it were so many credits. Looking at Sigrun, slowly my lower lip turned up. Was this whole thing just a set up? The drinking, the sex, all to get Gra'tia? What for?

"So, you're, what, a bounty hunter?" I sneered. Still sitting naked on the bed beside the snoozing, and naked, Mandalorian. "Why would you do this to your own friend?" holding the bag of credits tightly in one hand.

"I am," she nodded and confirmed his suspicions. "Well for one, they're paying me an enormous amount of money to bring her in, and two, the person who put the bounty on her isn't going to kill her or stick her in carbonate or something. They just need to work out some personal differences with her. They've got lots more money where that came from," the woman gestured at the bag. "It's honestly better than being dragged in by the imps."

Sigrun then shrugged, "what do you care? You're just here to do a job and get paid."

Her words hit hard. I was just a smuggler, moving from one place to another. Once this job was done, I go find another client. Think that would change just because some hot piece of Mandalorian ass came my way? Maybe...Right now I couldn't really argue. If I had my blaster pistol with me, things might be different. I didn't. Sigrun had the armor, the weapon, the training. All I had was a bag of credits and my dick in my hand. Quite literally.

For a long second my eyes fell onto Gra'tia. Lightly snoozing away. Hopefully oblivious to everything that happened. Her swollen chest gently rising and falling with each breath. "Allright then," grumbling under my breath. "I guess you're right."

Throwing my legs over the edge of the bed and standing up, my legs were weak that I trembled. Shuffled across the floor, gathering up my clothes and pulling them on, slowly. In a bid to think a little longer about my choices. The whole time I kept Sigrun in sight, so she didn't try to make a run on me, or Gra'tia.

"Was this whole thing part of the bit? That would explain why you were so eager to fuck us," I asked shoving my legs into my pants and hefting them up. This didn't feel right. Taking advantage of Gra'tia...of me! My crotch ached.

"Not really," she shook her head. All I needed to do was separate you and I would have been able to get her tranq'd, but I just really wanted to fuck both of you. I mean, I've been attracted to her for a long time and wanted to see if we had any chemistry... Having a third person in the mix was a good way to make it so that things didn't get too serious or awkward."

The woman looked over at Gra'tia for a moment before looking back at him, "she enjoyed herself though, didn't she? She might have been a bit drunk, but she never said that she wanted us to stop."

Leering at Sigrun, it upset my stomach hearing those words. If Gra'tia knew just what was about to happen, she wouldn't have been on board. Now I felt so foolish into think a hot Mandalorian would be interested in a smuggler like myself. "Yeah. Well, does it settle well with you knowing you had to get alcohol in her before you could fuck her?"

Not the best insult I could think of. Grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head, then tugged on the bottom to straighten it out. Now I couldn't bear to look at either of them. All I could do was leave. That left Gra'tia at the hands of those....person. Hopefully she doesn't wake up any time soon.

Though one couldn't see her expression through her helmet, one could assume that his jab had indeed gotten under her skin by the way her fists clenched and her shoulders tensed. "Right back at you," she scoffed, "now take your money and get the fuck out."

Sigrun waited for him to leave before she turned back to Gra'tia. He was right, of course. The woman would never have fucked anyone if she hadn't been loosened up with some booze. That only infuriated her more. The fact that she was so straight-laced and honorable both attracted her and drove her mad. Whatever... Maybe Gra'tia would grow to be more flexible in time after her patron showed her a thing or two.

The sleeping warrior was dressed in the dress that Sigrun had been wearing earlier before she carried her out bridal style toward her ship. She was asked a couple times by various staff if Gra'tia was okay, but she had always replied that she was simply sleeping of a mad hangover. When they finally got to her ship, she deposited the woman onto a bench and belted her in, making sure to handcuff her to a bar to prevent her from escaping if need be. It had been a painstaking process finding the drug she had given her; she had to be very selective as Gra'tia (and most Mandalorians) had built up a resistance to sleep drugs, much like they did with poison and such.

With that, she got permission to leave the dock, breathing a sigh of satisfaction as she left the planet's atmosphere. Sigrun had her sleeping beauty - her prize. Now she just had to get her to the drop point.

It ate at me the whole way out of the place. Getting back my weapons and marching back to the Outlander, countless scenarios played out over what would happen to Gra'tia. Was she so bad that they sent another Mandalorian out to capture her? It had to be personal. Otherwise why would I be allowed to leave when I still have this unknown cargo to take to Mandalore. It didn't sit right. Also being betrayed and used to fulfill someone's perverted fantasy. I was suppose to be the one doing that!

Returning to the Outlander and climbing on board, I sat in the cockpit reclined in my seat. Feet kicked up onto the console. The large bag of credits tossed beside it. That was just from Sigrun. There was still the money to be earned in sending this cargo to the destination. If I did reach Mandalore, they would ask questions. How would I explain that Gra'tia was captured by another Mandalorian, after a hot threesome? They would smell a rat.

Don't know how long I pondered about it. It wasn't my business. Gra'tia was just someone I met. No connection, right? Heavy chest. Heavy ass. That wasn't what I was focusing on. The woman had a lot of skill for someone so young. Being taken advantage of by someone she considered a friend. One of her own kind.

This couldn't stand. Getting up and leaving the cockpit I went out into the hanger bay to pause and clear my head. Hands on my hips and looking up at the Outlander, a rugged ship. Good for an escape. Maybe not for a stand up fight. What if Sigrun took her to a fortified planet? How would I get in or out? Was I really ready to risk my life and my next payday for a Mandalorian?

Going back into the cockpit and powering her up, I set my scanners to look for ships leaving the planet, and hope I get the right one.

A few larger ships left the atmosphere, mostly ones used for pleasure cruises or parties, however there was one that seemed rather out of place. It was a small, inconspicuous ship, certainly not one you would use in a fire fight. It was light and sleek, likely able to out-maneuver most ships with ease. One could assume that the ship was geared for avoiding a fight rather than participating, so its shielding was unlikely to withstand much of a blast if the shielding was turned on.

Sigrun had not turned on the shielding yet, as she was more focused on finding the coordinates and plugging them in. She was distracted though, when Gra'tia started to stir. The warrior blearily squinted around in confusion. "Where... am I?"

"You're on my ship," Sigrun answered, turning to her. "I paid off the smuggler to leave you in my care and take the shipment to Mandalore without you.

Gra'tia's expression wasn't visible, but she looked away from her 'friend' and her voice was slightly strained when she said, "ah. That was pragmatic of him. A higher payout while still getting the job complete. I am glad at least that the shipment will reach its destination."

The other woman wasn't sure why this response annoyed her, but it did. "That is, if he even decides to deliver it. He could just sell the cargo himself now that you're not looking over his shoulder."

She shook her head in response, "he wouldn't do that. Redar will make sure the job gets done."

Sigrun rolled her eyes, "sure he will. A smuggler with honor- that's like meeting a skinny Hutt. In any case, we're going to Glaskaar. My client needs to have a word with you."

My scanners went over the place. Looking for anything. The ships they found were read back to me. "No. No. No. Too big. A party yacht....no. No. Wait...." Something came up. A small ship. Sleek and fast. Yeah. That looks like something a back stabber would use to get out of trouble. My scanners couldn't determine who was on board. So I was taking a chance that this was who I thought it was.

Rubbing my chin while looking at the small screen, it told me the basics of the ship. No registration, too. Hmm. Something that could fly under the radar, I thought. My stomach gnawed at me. That wasn't the alcohol or the after effects of the heavy sex at play. My gut was telling me this was the right one. Years in this business I learned to trust my gut.

"Okay. Let's do this" speaking to myself to encourage myself. Outlander roared to life and lifted off. By that time the sleek ship was in the atmosphere, leaving me to catch up.

The computer also told me its shields were down. Its weapons were not powerful. Its engines were, however. Outlander plodded away to catch up. Then it hit me. Drat. I didn't have ion cannons. Using missiles and laser cannons ran the risk of destroying the ship. Certainly taking Sigrun, but also Gra'tia with it. If I couldn't engage then I would have to follow. Turning to the NAVI-computer and imputing the right commands, I ordered it to plot Sigrun's course so we could follow it at a distance.

“So I am the bounty,” Gra’tia spoke out loud, not needing to ask at this point.

“That’s right,” was the reply she got, the ship starting to fly in the direction of their destination, “do you remember Jarvis Bane?”

Gra’tia sharply looked over to Sigrun, “that traitor who pretended to aid Mandalore only to stab us in the back?”

Sigrun glanced at her, “in a manner of speaking, yes. Turns out he was a traitor to begin with, but he hadn’t given the info to the imps yet because he took a liking to you. He prolonged the encounter and tried to flirt with you, but you’re pretty dense that way, so he had to resort to asking you right out, as you recall. You turned him down, he turned you in to the imps, you escaped, yadda yadda, you know the story. Anyway, he feels bad about it all and wants to rekindle things.”

Gra’tia stared at her, “I would rather fuck a bantha than let that snake touch me.”

The other woman laughed, “well, we’ll see how things turn out.”

They continued on, Gra’tia trying everything to trick Sigrun into getting the handcuff off of her. It was useless of course, but it did distract her from her attempts to loosen the ropes. She was successful, and soon she was confident she could get out of them. Then, she broke her thumb joint to slip out of the handcuff, though she lay there and pretended to still be tied up.

Sigrun eventually left the control room to go to the bathroom, and that’s when she struck. Gra’tia leapt upon the other woman and tried to choke her, but Sigrun was also a skilled fighter. The two of them fought tooth and nail around the cockpit, Sigrun kicking Gra’tia toward the controls. She fell into them and inadvertently pushed against the joystick and several miscellaneous buttons.

To the outside perspective, the ship would be cruising along until it suddenly lurched to the side, spun around, fired a missile into the opposite direction as Redar, and jettisoned some spare parts from the back.

Last edited:
Back