Credit Where Credit's Due (Closed)

There had been times here and there where she had witnessed others giving a blowjob, like the first time she met him, for example. Because of this, she had a somewhat decent feel for what she should be doing even if she had never done it before. She wasn’t sure about deep-throating him yet, but she did take him a bit deeper into her mouth.

Gra’tia didn’t have much of a gag reflex, so when his member bumped the back of her mouth, she didn’t even flinch. The woman started bobbing her head slowly, sensually sucking on his erection. In some ways to her, it felt like she was making out with his dick. This hot, hard thing of his was rubbing against her tongue and it turned her on tremendously.

His fingers were met with a soft moan, as they were welcome against her soft locks. Before Redar, she had never known such intimacy, and the more she received, the more she wanted.

Each time she took me in, another sharp chill rolled up my spine. Oh, yes. Further my head tilted back. A wicked smile on my face that wouldn't disappear. I've had many woman give me blowjobs. This one was almost perfect. For someone so new to this, Gra'tia was taking to it better than a professional.

While she gently bobbed, both of my hands continued to play with her hair. Shame that I didn't know the color. It was still soft. This Mandalorian must have taken good care of her hair, so it was soft and smooth rolling between my fingertips. "Mmmmm. That feels so good," a satisfying sigh left as she took me in once more.

Not yet. Not just yet. Let Gra'tia take her time. Get comfortable with all this. I certainly was. All I wanted was more. This yearning made me forget, we are not on the Outlander. How I wanted to just take here, fuck her raw on my bed. My blood was flowing. My cock was telling me to do it, and my brain was leaning that direction.

His admission of pleasure roused a spark of pride in her chest, like the feeling one got when they successfully put their opponent in the dirt. Though she wasn't trying to "win" or "defeat him" she was certainly trying to make his body give up his seed. The success in making him feel good and the desire to give him as much pleasure as possible only made her more eager to continue her sensual blowjob.

One of her hands abandoned his cock and she wiped it on her pants before her fingers graced his stomach. She rubbed his abdomen affectionately while her other hand continued to tenderly stroke the man's pole. Her strokes and bobs became a bit quicker as she became more enthused. Though they were in complete darkness, she tried to imagine what his face would look like as he groaned softly. Would he have a playful smirk, or would there be affection in his eyes? Either way, she imagined that his gaze would be fixed upon her and only her.

The tips of her fingers touched my skin. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end. "Mmmmm" Normally I would give out names, "Dirty girl. Filthy slut." Such names would not work on Gra'tia. It may turn her against me. Not a good idea when the person who is angry has you by the balls.

Her chest continued to press against my inner thighs. Her head bobbing on me. One hand stroking. The other gracing my chest. She was pushing me towards the edge. The sensation was growing that I would soon burst.

A question hit me, and I wanted to know the answer. To avoid accidentally butting heads with her, the tips of my fingers lightly held onto her head. Using that to guide me, slowly leaning my head towards her and pausing short by about six or so inches.

She was taking me in and out. Such a good girl. "Gra'tia, mmmm, what else do you want to happen?" whispering to her.

What she wanted was to shove him back onto the bed and ride him until morning, or pull him onto her so he could seduce her body into becoming a trembling mess. A small part of her wished she could turn on the light and show him what she looked like, but she knew she couldn't indulge that desire. A more reasonable want was probably to get him off and then cuddle with him until morning, though perhaps she should see about getting her own needs taken care of as well.

Her mouth slid off his cock and she panted softly, licking the saliva and precum off her lips before she answered, "I want to sit between your legs and lean back against your chest," she breathed while still stroking him, "and then I want to feel your fingers inside me..."

Does that mean she wants to 69 me? Sounds that way. Maybe it's the lust building up inside me. I wasn't going decide any further. "How about we 69?" I asked. Not knowing if she understood what that meant, I wasn't going to spend time explaining it to her. She would figure it out by demonstration.

Lowering both hands from her head, and lightly stroking her shoulders, "Come on up," I said softly, before standing up slowly, holding her by her biceps and pulling her up with me. That way we didn't get disoriented and bang into each other. Bang as in the bad way.

Standing her up, I hold her for a moment. Both arms wrapped tightly around her. Before both of my hands fall and grab her backside with fingers digging inside. Hehe. Couldn't resist. We locked lips then I lay upon the bed, telling her, "Come to me. Lay on me and I will finger you like you wish."

Gra'tia hadn't answered his first question, and if he saw her expression he would have recognized it as a quizzical one. 69? Was that some sort of sex code? What did it mean? Perhaps it was a finger position or something. Regardless, she stood up when she was prompted to do so, finding his arms wrapping so nicely around her.

A little gasp of surprise left her when his hands found her ass and squeezed, though she couldn't say she didn't like it. When their kiss ended, she slipped the body suit completely down her legs before stooping and pulling it off her ankles. She then got on the bed and found that she had accidentally found herself pointed towards his feet.

"One moment, let me turn myself around," she said, starting to do just that.

Feeling her body crawl on to bed by the sudden shifting of the mattress, her legs now on either side of my chest, just below the armpits. Keeps both hands free. That smile still on my face.

One moment, let me turn myself around.

No! This is the best part for us. To stop her from moving, both hands reach out and grasp her ass once again. Cupping each cheek firmly. Essentially arresting her. "No. No. Gra'tia. This...this is what I mean by 69!" I said. Moving both hands over the curvature of her ass, to gauge the side and contours. To feel the smooth surface and the heat coming off of her.

Perhaps she would understand with a demonstration. After all she wanted to feel my fingers inside of her. Wetting my lips and drawing the tips of both hands towards my lips, giving them quick licks to lube them up, they returned to her ass. The very tips of the right index finger traced up her inner thigh and found the crease in her ass. Following it down the heat rapidly built up, telling me I was on course.

Before going in, the fingertip wiped over her holes. Lightly. Just to give her an indication of what I was planning on doing and to gauge her reaction. If she approved then I was going to go hog wild on her thick, juicy Mandalorian ass.

Her eyebrows pulled together as she tried to make sense of it. How did 69 mean both people on opposite- Oh! Now that she pictured the numbers, she could understand what he meant by that now. She felt a little silly for not having realized it sooner.

The feeling of his fingers tracing over her holes made her shiver, and she found herself hoping to feel his fingers inside her soon. Perhaps he was waiting for her to ask him to do so, as she knew he could feel how utterly wet she was right now.

Gra'tia felt around his thighs until she found his cock again, her fingers wrapping around it so she could find it with her mouth once she was done speaking. "Redar..." she whispered. “Do we… do it at the same time, or do we take turns?”

"Let's do it at the same time," speaking softly, carefully moistening my lips. The tips of the fingers continued to lightly touch her holes, waiting for her to get into position and she was ready. Soon she will feel me inside, and I will feel her. Maybe she can gain some more confidence to go even further.

A 69 is a good start. Her large ass presented to me. Her chest against my stomach. Hand around my cock and lips about to kiss them once more. Mmmm. Yes. Now I was feeling greedy. Wanting to rip into her. Finger fuck her, hopefully, tight holes. All the while she deepthroats me.

Thankfully she could not see how red my face was right now. I felt so excited yet also embarassed, for some reason. It was still going to happen. I knew that, at any moment, we could be interrupted. At this point, I didn't care if someone caught us. All I wanted was this woman's fat ass, heavy chest, tight holes, deep throat, all for myself, to make into a hot, wet mess on this bed.

“Alright, I will do my best," she agreed earnestly, bracing herself for what he might do to her exposed holes. At the same time, she lowered her mouth until her chin bumped against his cock. Ah, perfect. Now that she knew exactly where he was, she took him between her soft, ripe lips. His cock slid over her warm tongue and she started to suck on him once more. Her large breasts cushioned her as she lay against his body, and she stroked his thigh affectionately as she moved her mouth up and down.

This is what Heaven was like? Take me already! Strange sensations rolled up and down my body. Every time she took me in made my entire body shudder, and eyes roll back. Stopping myself from letting out loud gasps and moans, because they may sound over the top, my mouth is clenched tightly. What does come out are hard huffs and gentle groans. Her touch is impossible to resist as she is relentless.

I like it.

I also like her holes for they are tight. That made it all the better. It would mean I had to work on it to gain entry. If you work towards a goal, it makes the goal all the more rewarding. Knowing the entry, the tips of the right index and middle finger touch the tip of my tongue. Then they touch the rim of her hot pussy.

Both fingers pressed tightly together, slowly moving around its wet perimeter. A sensation I'm all to familiar with. That smile still on my face. Slowly moving the tips in a clockwise fashion. Teasing the entry. Greasing up the tips still with her juices. All the while feeling the intense heat coming off her body that lay just off my nose, but still impossible to see.

Last edited:
She moaned against his cock as his fingers were felt at her entrance. Gra'tia needed to feel his fingers inside her, the teasing of his hand only making her desire him more. The woman tried to push her hips back against his hand as she continued to slurp on his rod, desperate for some relief. The whole time she had been sucking him off previously, she had been becoming more and more aroused. And now that the time was finally here, she felt almost mad with the need to cum. Only he could help her in this regard. Redar had all the power to deny or to grant her pleasure, and she trusted that he would deliver her to the peak of bliss.

Wow. Gra'tia was such a talented cocksucker. Taking me in, the feeling of her tongue sliding along my manhood, the walls of her throat wrapping around it tightly. Feeling the head tap again and again, no whore in the galaxy could match this woman's talents, and she was all mine.

If only we had just fifteen uninterupted minutes. No. Thirty. If only we had some solid privacy, and I could drill this woman into oblivion, or she would drain me dry.

Suck on me, Gra'tia. Oooh, yeah. Suck on me. Take me in deep. Mmmm. I want to feel your hot breath on my cock. Your tits are so damn big and soft. I just want to slap them around.

Thank the Stars she couldn't hear my thoughts.

Daring and pressing, the very tip of the finger entered. Almost immediately it was pushed back. Expected that to happen. She was still too tight. Not worry. Pressing a little harder the hole began to part. The rim was the only difficult part. As soon as the tip was in the finger went further until the nail was inside. That's when I paused to gauge her reaction, making sure she was comfortable.

She couldn't wait for him to take his time, so she pushed her hips back on his hand with more insistence and her pussy enveloped his finger. While she was indeed very tight, her pussy was wet enough for one, or even two fingers to be able to push inside largely unimpeded. The feeling of his digits inside her made her groan lustfully, the sound vibrating down his shaft. Whoever the inventor of this 69 position was, she applauded them. It was quite erotic to be able to give and receive pleasure at the same time, even though their genitals were not in contact.

That pressing back was telling me she wanted more. How eager I was to give her more. Her moans drove me even more than her hot body. Thankfully from my position I could slightly hook my fingers and press them in. Without straining my wrist from an awkward position.

Stabbing it gently and pulling out coated the finger in her juices. The more it was done the slicker it became. It felt like it was coated in grease. Then the situation dictated another finger! That's what she got. Without telling her. Just extended the middle finger and probed her inside as quickly as possible.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

Her heavy melons on my thighs. Maybe I could get a tit fuck out of this! Feel my rod between her Mandalorian fun bags. My smile stretched so far my cheeks began to ache from the muscle strain. Not my fingers, however. Two fingers, for right now. I get the feeling that if I tried to do three, it would only lead to my cock in her twat, instead of her mouth.

One finger felt nice, but two fingers felt better. The insertion of the second finger was satisfying in a very carnal way; the only thing that would make things better is if he rubbed her clit, or simply abandoned the idea of fingering her and simply took her with his cock instead. There would be time for such things when they were alone on his ship, but for now she had to show restraint and be patient. Damn but being patient was hard sometimes.

She pulled off his cock and licked her licks. "Is there anything I can do to make this more pleasurable?" she asked him, wondering if she was doing okay as-is, or whether he had something else he wanted her to do.

How I wanted to take her and just thunder fuck this Mandalorian woman. Pulling back and gulping air, ah, I needed that. Pausing for a moment to relax the fingers. Perhaps some other type of touching. With the tips of the fingers gently rubbed the exterior perimeter of her hot spot.

The darkness reminded me of where we were. Who we were with. Simply we couldn't. Longer we kept up our lust, the bigger our exposure was to being caught. At any moment I expected the door to open revealing another Mandalorian, who wouldn't be pleased to see of their own in such a compromising position.

I wanted to say it, I just couldn't. Perhaps the best thing she could do was make me cum right there. She had not cum yet. Pulling back and leaning slightly to the side, "I was just about to ask you the same thing," then cheekly slapping her rump with both hands.

"Ah!" she gasped at the unexpected sting of his spank. Damn if it didn't feel good though. That combined with the way he was rubbing her clit, it made her rather breathless.

"No..." she panted, closing her eyes for a moment to savor the slick way his fingers were teasing her. "If you just keep rubbing my clit like that and put a couple fingers back inside, I'll be getting there very soon. If my mouth is sufficient, then I will continue then. Don't worry about holding back- I intend to take your load in my mouth."

With that, she went back to sucking his cock with renewed vigor. Gra'tia's tongue swirled around his head when it was shallow, and rubbed enticingly along the shaft when she was deeper. Her mouth was so hot and wet, suctioned perfectly on his rod for maximum sensation.

Hearing her talk so dirty made me blush. Didn't think she had it in her. Definately better than the others I have met along the way. "As you wish" I replied, getting right back to work. Almost immediately I winced, feeling her mouth go to work.

The very tips of the fingers caressed the skin lightly around the outer perimeter. Getting a little closer, where the skin starts to moisten, a little more pressure is applied. Gradually this keeps up until I'm touching her clit. Not plunging inside of her immediately. Rubbing gently along the hood from end to end. Up and down. Slowly at first. The fluid from her body coating the tips and lubing me up once more.

Taking my free and bringing it up to my face, accidently slapping her cheek along the way, was the only way i could rub and plunge at the same time. Lifting my head, extending my tongue and rubbing the flat of the pink muscle up her slit, giving some flavor to my tongue, then I plunged back into her.

Two gingerly rubbing. The other two going in deep and fast.

Terrific heat came from her body. She was hot in more ways than one.

"Mm!" Another enthused sound came from her mouth from the unintended slap. The attentions of his fingers were driving her wild; it almost made it difficult for her to concentrate on her blowjob. Fortunately for them both, she was excellent at multitasking. The faster he went on her pussy, the faster and more emphatically she slurped his dick. Her free hand that wasn't stroking him went to his thigh before bumping into something else warm and soft. Was that his sack?

It must be, as she could feel his balls as she fondled that pouch of his. That was where his cum was, the cum that was going to shoot into her mouth. The thought of swallowing his unfiltered, unadulterated cum made her so turned on. She desperately wanted it, wanted to feel the wet jets of gooey liquid against her tongue. Imagining that final moment made her moan with lust, a shudder running through her body.

It was enough to send her over the edge. Her thighs trembled as she came, a surge of pleasure radiating out from her pussy. Her eyes rolled up and closed and she tried desperately not to stop what she was doing.

Such a hot woman. Such a slut. Hiding it all from me this whole time. If only I could just get a glimpse of what lay before me. How I would be such a happy man. Fingering her over and over. Her hot mouth wrapped firmly around my cock. Squeezing me. Fun bags on my thighs. Her ass in my face. Stroking and slurping while I finger fucked her. If only we could go further than this!

Many women have climaxed for me. Hearing and feeling Gra'tia do so was a whole new sensation that I felt incredibly warm all over. Not from the heat radiating from her body. Knowing that she was getting off was making me feel so much better. Not only making me hard, but also making me want to keep going. Make her feel sensations her body has never felt before. A hot cock between her breasts. In her holes. So much more.

Hearing and feeling her climax, her hot and firm body shaking. Hehehe. Now my cheeks were a dark shade of red and greedily smiling from ear to ear that my own cheeks ached. Such a naughty, naughty girl. While she was shuddering, I didn't give her a chance to relax. Just kept going. "That's it. That's it. Keep-oh-keep..." words spilled out of my mouth.

It happened so fast that I couldn't get out a word. A sharp squeeze as the sack contracted, harder than her own squeeze. With my mouth hanging open, gulping down air, that hot sensation rolled up my body that what came out was a sharp "GASP!" Followed by a "Errrr! Oh! OH!!"

She shook then I shook. Then we both shook. OH!

Oh God, he wasn't stopping! his fingers kept going at that devilish pace even when she hit her climax. It propelled her into another orgasm, and a ragged moan came up from her chest even as she felt him swell and burst his seed right onto her tongue. Dollop after dollop, he deposited his creamy load into her mouth until she had a pool of the stuff waiting to be swallowed.

And swallow she did. With one gulp, she took it all down her throat and into her stomach. Slowly, gently, she pulled her mouth off his cock, the head making a slight 'pop!' as it came out. She panted heavily and rested her face on her thigh, needing a moment to compose herself and come down off that high.

"Redar..." she panted, "I thoroughly enjoyed that.."

Cumming made me stop. All of the adrenalin was lost as it rushed towards the crotch. The suckling her throat gave me milked me dry. Both arms became heavy and collapsed onto my chest. So drained was I that I couldn't move anything. It was just her on top of me, both of us panting hard for breath in the hot, humid air.

"So did....do...so did I...oh, crap!" forcing the words out. Joints stiffening. Feeling lightheaded. As if she sucked the soul right out of me. This Mandalorian woman could do just about anything. Now all I wanted was more. That wasn't going to happen. Not immediately. The darkness reminded me of where we were.

Summoning the strength both hands lightly cupped her rump. "Can you turn around?" gulping hard for air. "I want to cuddle." Haven't said those words in...forever, I think. Normally I don't cuddle after pumping my seed. Like I said, all I wanted was more, but I didn't have the strength to do anything else other than lay there.

"I also... want to cuddle." she said softly with a hint of shyness, as though admitting that was very foreign to her. Gra'tia raised herself back onto her hands and knees and carefully turned herself around on the bed so she could crawl back up to lay beside him. Once she was there, she scooted closer to him so that her body was pressed against his own, and one of her arms was draped comfortably around his torso. His body was warm, and it almost felt like the whole thing was some wonderful fantasy she had confused up. Hopefully when the lights turned back on, it would remain as real as it was presently.

"Sometimes I wish I could be with you in the light as well," she murmured. "All of me."

Back