Currently Masturbating *3.0*

Love playing with my nipples...feeling my cock grow....then....spring to life....ready for my hand to wrap around it....only a small amount of light...shadows of my hand wrapped around my shaft on the wall..

Seems I can't get enough lately, I find myself wanting my hands down my pants at the most inappropriate times, like yesterday I was parked at a truckstop getting ready to start my car and leave. I looked over and noticed someone sitting in the car beside me so I figured why not? I turned in my seat so I'd be slightly facing this person and pulled one leg up by my chest so I was spread wide. Lifting up the skirt I was wearing I slid my very wet panties to the side and started frantically rubbing my pussy hoping to get caught! This went on for a min or two until he finally looked over, as soonas he did I shoved 2fingers inside my throbbing pussy any pounded it until I was screaming out my orgasm. I then looked at him and picked my fingers smiled and drove off. It was the hottest masterbating I've ever done!!!
This is freaking hot.

I've been waiting on a custom audio commission from my favorite creator [let's call him M here] and decided to play a bit of a game with myself: No cumming until the commission is complete. By the way, there was no ETA/deadline on that audio; I had no idea if it would be done in days or weeks. Not knowing how long until I could cum was very arousing.

So, I've been edging and teasing myself for over a week. No firm goals for number of edges per day or anything like that. Just doing whatever feels good. Some days, I edged multiple times. On one day, I didn't even touch myself once. I've been so fucking horny all week, especially the last few days. Yesterday, I touched myself as soon as I woke up, edged first thing in the morning. Today I woke up and was absolutely soaking wet.

Well, the commission was delivered this morning!! I felt physically relieved to see an e-mail from M when I woke up.

It's evening here now and I'm finally going to get around to listening to it. The game isn't quite over yet, though--I'm not letting myself cum until M does, presumably towards the very end of the recording. So I may have to keep edging a while longer.

Anyways, that's all to say... I'm currently picking out a couple of toys and getting comfortable. I'll be starting up soon and posting updates.

Last edited:
I'm ~4m into the audio commission and have to take a break.

I warmed up with my dildo when I started listening to M touching himself. I requested that he be very descriptive while masturbating and indulging in a certain kink of mine and he's more than met the brief.

I just edged a moment ago--I was pounding myself with a dildo. Hard. Fast. Every time I stopped thrusting, my hips would keep moving, seeking that intense sensation again. I slammed into a peak quickly. Pausing and catching my breath. I'm already biting my pillow.

I ended up with the sucking toy jammed against my clit while my other hand pounded me with the dildo. I'd grind my hips into the clit toy while I thrust the dildo, as fast and hard as I could manage. My pussy was overwhelmed and snapped, had a vaginal orgasm that then blended with a clitoral orgasm when my bucking, desperate hips writhed against the sucking toy.

I haven't had like a blended orgasm like that before. The pleasure started in the depths of my pussy and then the clit toy hit just the right spot and a jolt of pleasure hit my clit. Everything was burning with pleasure. It all faded for a breath or two, then I nudged the clit toy just right for a sharp clitoral orgasm. My whole body shook and spasmed.

I'm exhausted and covered in sweat. My pussy is a puddle, wetness even spreading as far as my thighs.

Last edited:
My abs just suddenly spasmed hard out of nowhere.

I get aftershocks like this for up to an hour after really strong orgasms.

I rested for about an hour and then started touching my clit, just a caress here and there. Slowly wake her back up without going into overstimulation. Working up to more intense touches.

I ended up laying on my stomach, pinching and stroking my clit while grinding my hips down into my fingers. I had one sharp, intense orgasm. The sensation was entirely focussed on my clit this time, such a fierce pleasure.

I took another hour off and then started playing again. I teased my clit for a while, getting myself pretty worked up. At that point, I started fucking myself with the dildo again. Deep, hard thrusts aimed at just the right spot for a hot pleasure to start building.

I felt like I'd plateaued after a while. I couldn't quite get there. I switched to my gspot vibrator and my legs shook right away. I alternated between grinding the tip into that sensitive spot beside my cervix and thrusting it as fast and deep as I could. I only lasted a minute or two before I had a powerful vaginal orgasm. The spasms felt deep and strong.

My personal best is 6 orgasms in a day, I considered trying to beat that. But I developed a headache a few minutes before I managed to cum a 5th time. Tapping out at 5.

I just attacked myself with the clit sucker for about 15m, different positions, intensities. Finally about 2m of the highest setting. Fiery pleasure through my clit, spreading out a few inches in all directions. Some pussy spasms. Whole body seized on the bed.

Only just noticed I tore one corner of the fitted sheet off my bed sometime during that six hour masturbation session...

Last edited:
Back