Dead Pool 2017

Rob is currently unavailable. He will get back with you after he returns from his ignominious shame at having outed himself as Richard P Feynman.

Give it a rest, all that bizness is boring.

Don't care.

Bob pounded the Que = Hashtag drum daily for two full years. As Rob likes to say but not experience, "Actions have consequences."

It's fun to watch him squirm every couple of months when he, inevitably, fucks up.

Gord Downie dead at 53...47 honkin' points!

STOP TEH PRESSES! Rory's 817-day reign as Deadpool leader is OVER!
All hail the new #1 Cleaver!

1 Cleaver 129
2 RoryN 119
3 Aquagal 102
4 VaticanAssassin 75
5 Lancecastor 70
6 SilverGurl 67
7 RomanticCorpuscle 66
8 Pookie 62
9 Liar 47
10 Froya 20
11 FoxInSox 19
12 LadyJS 19
13 Queertag45 19
14 RedAllan 11
15 WrongElement 10
16 Sean 9
17 TypoFuMaster 9

18 BobbSledd 0
19 BoyNextDoor 0
20 ColdDiesel 0
21 ColonelHogan 0
22 DeeHere 0
23 Irezumikiss 0
24 JKendallDane 0
25 JohnnySavage 0
26 LadyLorilei 0
27 Ramone45 0
28 RobDownSouth 0
29 SCCouple1990 0
30 Wok 0

Don't care.

Bob pounded the Que = Hashtag drum daily for two full years. As Rob likes to say but not experience, "Actions have consequences."

It's fun to watch him squirm every couple of months when he, inevitably, fucks up.
That’s equally boring.

#3!

Twelve of us have zero points. In October! :eek:

Welcome back, chum.

I would have lost the bet because I would have figured that you'd be gone at least an entire day. Your last post last night was when you tried to alibi yourself.

Are you now going to man up and admit that it's all been a fun colossal prank or are you still going to be a pussy and not own your own actions?

As an aside, it's hilarious that one of your Skiddles alts is outperforming your main ID.

Aren't you a good little taint licker?

You going to threaten me with physical violence again if I hurt your feelings, tough guy?

Lol.. You never hurt my feelings. I don't think enough of you to ever allow that to happen.

Nah, no whuppin your ass for me. You missed your chance.

Btw.. I wasn't sticking up for Rob.. Just pointing out your idiocy..

Welcome back, chum.

I would have lost the bet because I would have figured that you'd be gone at least an entire day. Your last post last night was when you tried to alibi yourself.

Are you now going to man up and admit that it's all been a fun colossal prank or are you still going to be a pussy and not own your own actions?

As an aside, it's hilarious that one of your Skiddles alts is outperforming your main ID.

The whole Que / Rob / Alt Validating The Shit Out Of Each Other Daily in almost every thread seems to have attained the same appeal as Busybooby Obama threads and eeyore the whinerbee citizen-fetus posts.

Pack that in your 'Actions Have Consequences' pipe and puff on that for a wee while.

Of course, you don't have to take my word for it. Just ask Conager. He'd suggest you just cut this shit out, yes?

Welcome back, chum.

What a dumb desert tranny. Bring back your hashtag alt, at least he was funny.

Aren't you a good little taint licker?

You going to threaten me with physical violence again if I hurt your feelings, tough guy?

You mean he said that directly to You? Hes more of a man than you ever will be in just one post.:D

The whole Que / Rob / Alt Validating The Shit Out Of Each Other Daily in almost every thread seems to have attained the same appeal as Busybooby Obama threads and eeyore the whinerbee citizen-fetus posts.

Pack that in your 'Actions Have Consequences' pipe and puff on that for a wee while.

Of course, you don't have to take my word for it. Just ask Conager. He'd suggest you just cut this shit out, yes?

Exactly when did you ever see Conager, while unknown, or for that matter Yardley do any of the above?

You are not in a position to talk. You (and Rob) kept Hashtag probably literally alive by feeding her. I didn't think she would survive the holidays last year when no one rose to the bait for a week.

I'm more than entitled to rub Rob's nose in the fact that he shit the floor last night and made it far more obvious with his scrambling for distraction.

Enjoy the spectacle or ignore it, makes no difference to me.

Last edited:
Exactly when did you ever see Conager, while unknown, or for that matter Yardley do any of the above?

You are not in a position to talk. You (and Rob) kept Hashtag probably literally alive by feeding her. I didn't think she would survive the holidays last year when no one rose to the bait for a week.

I'm more than entitled to rub Rob's nose in the fact that he shit the floor last night and made it far more obvious with his scrambling for distraction.

Enjoy the spectacle or ignore it, makes no difference to me.

I had thought you smarter than this.

attachment.php

Attachments

• The first rule of Fight Club is  You do not talk about Fight Club.jpg
    The first rule of Fight Club is You do not talk about Fight Club.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1
I had thought you smarter than this.

Sometimes I am, sometimes I ain't.

Radio Silence from January till May was undoubtedly smart. Squabbling with Rob especially when he's using an alt (which is the only time he has the courage to directly address me) from May till now, not smart at all.

Unexpectedly boxing him in last night and watching him squirm, hide, deflect and disssemble sinse has provided some fun entertainment although certainly not worth the time and effort the last several months.

It's currently quite amusing though. To me. Here it is his own thread he's definitely onlooking he doesn't know when to jump in, with which alt,and whether to address me directly or not.

Sometimes I am, sometimes I ain't.

Radio Silence from January till May was undoubtedly smart. Squabbling with Rob especially when he's using an alt (which is the only time he has the courage to directly address me) from May till now, not smart at all.

Unexpectedly boxing him in last night and watching him squirm, hide, deflect and disssemble sinse has provided some fun entertainment although certainly not worth the time and effort the last several months.

It's currently quite amusing though. To me. Here it is his own thread he's definitely onlooking he doesn't know when to jump in, with which alt,and whether to address me directly or not.

Take a valium, Queef.

Back