Dead thread

Okay so I like posting on other threads but I figured it was time to do my own now ;)
if you don’t like it, don’t comment. It’s taken me a long time to be comfortable in my body and I love it how it is and so does my husband. This photo has been requested a few times by a few people in my DM’s so I finally caved. My husband doesn’t know about me being on here but talking to strangers and knowing other men are rubbing their hard cocks to pictures of me really gets me going.
So use use your imaginations and pretend this lotion isn’t lotion 😉😛

View attachment 2243193

Such a hot pic and I'm definitely rubbing my hard cock to you so sexy I'd love to chat with you if you'd like

Could always use a good screw 😉
Seeing the popularity of this thread and the different many men commenting unmmmm I'm sure your very much aware of how many different cocks you've gotten aroused and throbbing hard .......... I included. Can't lie!!

I'm sure it's a huge turning knowing you've gotten all of us hard seeing your sexy body hmmmm??

Seeing the popularity of this thread and the different many men commenting unmmmm I'm sure your very much aware of how many different cocks you've gotten aroused and throbbing hard .......... I included. Can't lie!!

I'm sure it's a huge turning knowing you've gotten all of us hard seeing your sexy body hmmmm??
It turns me on like you wouldn’t even believe. I’ve even made a few pussies wet, which is also incredibly hot

Back