Dead thread

I wish I could do this with hubby. He would get jealous and probably mad… but I can’t stop. I love making others touch themselves
Like I said it's a shame that he becomes jealous but it's understandable and I get it.

It's also understandable how you're not able to stop and how you obviously enjoy showing off so much ummmm especially knowing we're all touching iurseleves for the obvious reasons. You're just too sexy and your body is definitely used in our " spank banks ". Can't lie.

Love that I’m in the spank banks :)
Definitely in mines and I can't speak for others but I won't be surprised if you're not in theirs as well.

It's a big compliment. Guys jerking off and cumming hard looking at you. Imagine what our hard dicks would do to your body if ever given a chance.

To your mouth, to your pussy and to your tight, round ass. If you only knew what we'd do to each orifice hmmmm!

I can imagine you guys would treat me like my hubby doesn’t 😉
You're husband more than likely " makes love " to you .......... awwwwww how sweet.

Not sure about the other guys here but we're not making love sweetie. You teasing me and making my cock throb and ache, spill precum all over the front of my underwear is going to get fucked and fucked nice and hard.

That's a guarantee......... only question remaining is which hole I'm going to fuck first, then second and then finally which hole goes last and gets my cum??!!! Which??

We don’t do the “make love” bullshit. We like to fuck and talk dirty and try things. And he makes me squirt when he’s pounding me.

Ass gets the cum 😉
I'm happy to hear that he doesn't make love to you.

A body like yours wasn't created to make love but to fuck and be fucked. You squirting is exactly the purpose and the goal when fucking you and exploding deeeeep inside your tight asshole is a bonus.

Okay so I like posting on other threads but I figured it was time to do my own now ;)
if you don’t like it, don’t comment. It’s taken me a long time to be comfortable in my body and I love it how it is and so does my husband. This photo has been requested a few times by a few people in my DM’s so I finally caved. My husband doesn’t know about me being on here but talking to strangers and knowing other men are rubbing their hard cocks to pictures of me really gets me going.
So use use your imaginations and pretend this lotion isn’t lotion 😉😛

View attachment 2243193
Can I add to that mess? Holy fuck

Back