Dead thread

Oh they are

Those nipples deserve to be teased, nibbled, licked and sucked on!!! Just imagine two of us doing that to you ......... one each with a nipple to ravish on.

I can't even imagine how wet and turned on you'd be!!?? You'd be sooooo sexxxxy moaning and groaning with both our mouths torturing you to no end!

Those nipples deserve to be teased, nibbled, licked and sucked on!!! Just imagine two of us doing that to you ......... one each with a nipple to ravish on.

I can't even imagine how wet and turned on you'd be!!?? You'd be sooooo sexxxxy moaning and groaning with both our mouths torturing you to no end!
Sounds absolutely amazing

Sounds absolutely amazing
I know it would be for me!! I'd enjoy testing the Hell out of you and just simply torturing you until you can't stand it any longer.

No worries though since when I'd finally allow you to cum ........ it'll be so mindblowing that itll definitely be worth the pain and agony wink wink!

I know it would be for me!! I'd enjoy testing the Hell out of you and just simply torturing you until you can't stand it any longer.

No worries though since when I'd finally allow you to cum ........ it'll be so mindblowing that itll definitely be worth the pain and agony wink wink!
Better be ready to get wet yourself then.. I would squirt everywhere

Better be ready to get wet yourself then.. I would squirt everywhere
Ohhhh making a huge mess on the bedsheets and you squirming everywhere would be the goal every day, each and every day sweetie!!

I'd let you flirt, tease and whatnot here on LIT with these guys, giving you all the attention you needed to get you wet then fuuuck ........ I'd lick you for an hour so you'd squirt with each orgasm thinking of these guys fucking and devouring you??? Sounds ummmm good??

I'd gladly do the laundry each and every day. It sounds as if I'd most certainly would.need to hmmmm!!

Ohhhh making a huge mess on the bedsheets and you squirming everywhere would be the goal every day, each and every day sweetie!!

I'd let you flirt, tease and whatnot here on LIT with these guys, giving you all the attention you needed to get you wet then fuuuck ........ I'd lick you for an hour so you'd squirt with each orgasm thinking of these guys fucking and devouring you??? Sounds ummmm good??

I'd gladly do the laundry each and every day. It sounds as if I'd most certainly would.need to hmmmm!!
It does get done a lot around here 😉

My hubby doesn’t know but thats exactly what i do
😈

It does get done a lot around here 😉

My hubby doesn’t know but thats exactly what i do
😈
I have no doubt laundry is a multiple times a week chore there in your household. With such a juicy pussy like yours how can it not be hmmmm!?!?

Shame he doesn't know and what he's missing out on?!?! I'd definitely allow you to umm " enjoy " the attention from.these guys to get all wet and juuuuuuicy then make you cum more than a several times as we ummm discussed how they'd all fuck you and what your dirty little mind was thinking knowing they all.jekred off to seeing your sexy body?????

I have no doubt laundry is a multiple times a week chore there in your household. With such a juicy pussy like yours how can it not be hmmmm!?!?

Shame he doesn't know and what he's missing out on?!?! I'd definitely allow you to umm " enjoy " the attention from.these guys to get all wet and juuuuuuicy then make you cum more than a several times as we ummm discussed how they'd all fuck you and what your dirty little mind was thinking knowing they all.jekred off to seeing your sexy body?????
I wish I could do this with hubby. He would get jealous and probably mad… but I can’t stop. I love making others touch themselves

Back