Desperate To Cum

Many years ago I was locked out of the house and knew I had a long time to wait for someone to get home, so I went into the back garden and found a spot that was out of sight of the neighbours (it took a while, there's usually at least one window in line of sight) laid on my back and had a good wank before cumming on my stomach and rubbing it in. When I got in the house I washed it off, but I think that it was at least an hour with a cummy chest (dressed) before that happened

Many years ago I was locked out of the house and knew I had a long time to wait for someone to get home, so I went into the back garden and found a spot that was out of sight of the neighbours (it took a while, there's usually at least one window in line of sight) laid on my back and had a good wank before cumming on my stomach and rubbing it in. When I got in the house I washed it off, but I think that it was at least an hour with a cummy chest (dressed) before that happened
So naughty

right now ---
In my dark closet
On the floor
Naked
Using 12 in bbc dildo
I could get you off in no time because I know which of your buttons to push and how to push or stroke them. Like sucking on your big areolas. But you no longer seem interested in me or my words so I’ll just focus on getting myself off.

Back