Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

-Looks at calendar-

Let's see. 45-27 divided by the tides...carry the 1...

Nope. Not time yet

Now here's a thing my friends.
When you get to that time in life when lube is required,
Don't travel to the Outer Hebrides without some. :eek::eek::eek:

Now here's a thing my friends.
When you get to that time in life when lube is required,
Don't travel to the Outer Hebrides without some. :eek::eek::eek:

Preparation, Simon, Preparation! Also, surely lube is procurable in the Outer Hebrides? :eek:

Preparation, Simon, Preparation! Also, surely lube is procurable in the Outer Hebrides? :eek:

Stornoway no doubt - which is a very long way from where we are! I searched Tarbet this afternoon in vain! Benbecula - garrison village - no doubt a chemist there too: it's a ferry, long drive and causeway away!

Meanwhile ... we can do other things ... :D

btw, a new whisky distillery, 'Harris', in Tarbet, makes a snazzy visit indeed. But their first single malt is maturing until 2020. Very fine coffee meanwhile!

Stornoway no doubt - which is a very long way from where we are! I searched Tarbet this afternoon in vain! Benbecula - garrison village - no doubt a chemist there too: it's a ferry, long drive and causeway away!

btw, a new whisky distillery, 'Harris', in Tarbet, makes a snazzy visit indeed. But their first single malt is maturing until 2020. Very fine coffee meanwhile!
Coconut Oil, Si! Just be careful during oral. It is loaded with calories! But delicious and "should be" easier to find the Gun Oil. ;)

I’m sure there’s an emergency Helicopter Lube service - have you tried dialling 999? :D

Ooh, a new distillery! I shall set a reminder for 2020!

I’m sure there’s an emergency Helicopter Lube service - have you tried dialling 999? :D

Ooh, a new distillery! I shall set a reminder for 2020!

Currently a mighty gale blowing in these parts, so all helicopters grounded. Not that this makes the difference as the riot of Harris Hills means I have no phone signal anyway! :D:D

Coconut Oil, Si! Just be careful during oral. It is loaded with calories! But delicious and "should be" easier to find the Gun Oil. ;)
Hey darling, a whole new take on "eating pussy"!
Talking of delicious, I blame my bees for our present predicament. I just had to complete the honey harvest the couple of days before we left, so packing was a mad dash. But I've brought fresh comb honey with me for lazy breakfasts. Crunched onto toast, golden flow oozing and spurting out of it as you spread it - oh, sexy yum! xx

Back